Champion Yellow Suzuki RM-Z450 2018
Suzuki RM-Z450 2018 | Current Promotion
New Financial Year rebated pricing on this final 2018 model, brand new.
Offer ends 30 September 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki RM-Z450 2018 | Features
- More low end torque to get out of the gate quicker.
- Faster yet more controllable throttle response.
- More peak power.
- Air-filter aperture is now 30-percent larger.
- Fuel-injector spray path now aims fuel upward to hit the throttle butterfly valve directly for improved atomisation.
- At the intake port, the shape is updated for improved tumble flow of the charge as it enters the cylinder.
- A new high-lift intake-cam profile, which further improves intake efficiency and engine output.
- A new piston-rib design in the combustion chamber.
- An updated muffler.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC) – 3 stages.
- Updated traction system on Suzuki’s for 10 years, now third generation.
- Revised ECU has fully 1.6-times faster data processing and 2.5-times more memory capacity.
- Next generation chassis.
- Head pipe point is relocated 10 mm back, now a shorter wheelbase.
- More rectangular cross-section for the main spars.
- Improved fore-aft rigidity.
- A 700g frame weight reduction.
- Swingarm upgrades include thinner materials for a 100g weight reduction.
- 49mm Showa coil-spring fork based on works A-type design replaces the SFF-Air fork of the previous-generation RM-Z450.
- The first production motocross bike to feature the BFRC rear shock as standard equipment (same as GSX-R1000R).
- Beak DNA factory racing design.
- New rims and rubber.
- Bridgestone Battlecross X30 tyres.
- New rims have an optimised cross section, and 70g lighter.
- A larger 270 mm wave disc up-front improves stopping performance.
- Renthal aluminium Fatbar.
- Rich and lean fuel couplers.
Suzuki RM-Z450 2018 | Specifications
- 1 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Primary kickstarter
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- 49mm Showa spring forks, fully adjustable
- Showa Balance Free Rear Cushion (BFRC) rear shock
- Nissin 270mm front wave disc, twin-piston caliper
- Nissin 240mm rear wave disc, single-piston caliper
- 6.3 L fuel capacity
- 960 mm seat height
- 2175 mm overall length
- 835 mm overall width
- 1260 mm overall height
- 122 kg wet weight
- 1480 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motocross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championships and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
Click here to read the table of support on offer, once approved.
Support not applicable to this reduced stock model.
1cyl, 4 stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final