A reduced price and complimentary extras.
Save $900 off regular ride away pricing.
Plus get kitted for Adventure with $4,213 RRP value of bonus genuine extras*
Suzuki are offering with purchase of this motorcycle, complimentary accessories supplied after full payment is made:
- Suzuki lockable/removable Luggage Set (panniers and top case), valued at $2,990.
- Suzuki Engine Bar set, valued at $574.
- Suzuki LED blinker set front and rear, valued at $299.
- Suzuki Centre Stand, valued at $350.
- All fitting costs covered, to be installed once these extras arrive at our dealership.
2018 models now in end of year run out.
Offer ends 31 March 2019 or when stock is sold out.
*Extras subject to supply availability by Suzuki.
- Sophisticated 90 degree 1037cc V-Twin injected proven motor.
- A thick layer of torque and maximum power at 8,000 rpm.
- New advanced cornering ABS system monitors your lean angle too.
- New designed windscreen has a ratchet operation, for adjustments whilst riding.
- Standard hand guards.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System for feather weight feel.
- 32-bit engine control module.
- 20L tank offers fantastic range with this efficient engine.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve Fuel Injection System.
- Advanced Traction Control System – two modes or off altogether.
- Low RPM assist – helps against stalling and assists frequent city clutch work.
- Suzuki Easy Start – no clutch pull required, one quick starter button press.
- 310mm front discs, 260mm rear disc – both meaning superior stopping power.
- Dual spark technology for precise ignition.
- A combined analogue and backlit LCD dash with a wealth of rider information.
- A instrument cluster mounted high for easier glancing down when reading the road ahead.
- 12V front power socket.
- Beak style for aerodynamic improvements and a nod to the original DR-BIG, the first real adventure bike made.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame.
- Most comfortable seat yet, with narrow rider’s angle for reaching the ground, plus wide section for pillion.
- New ten-spoked cast aluminium wheels, 19″ front and 17″ rear.
- A stacked headlight that releases a quantity of light equivalent to twin lights, almost car like at night for a broad lit area.
- LED tail light to assist being seen.
- Flat sturdy rear carrier for strapping on your goodies.
- Slip-resistant surfaces on the seat plus embossed V-Strom logo.
- Lightweight resin luggage rack incorporates easy-to-grasp grab bars for the pillion.
- Strong three-phase charging system supplies the 10Ah maintenance-free battery.
V-Strom 1000XT versus V-Strom 1000.
- Deletion of alloy wheels.
- Tapered handlebars.
- Tubeless tyres and spoked wheels
- Black-anodised wheels for Pearl Glacier colourways.
- 90 degree V-Twin, fuel injected, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Electric Starter with Suzuki Easy Start
- 6 speed, constant mesh with clutch assist
- 43 mm Kayaba inverted fully adjustable telescopic front forks
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload
- Tokico front twin calipers, 310 mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
- 20 L fuel capacity
- 850 mm seat height
- 2280 mm overall length
- 930 mm overall width
- 1470 mm overall height
- 233 kg wet weight
- 1555 mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Terms of sale
Price advertised with 12 months Queensland registration and dealer charges.
We hold as much stock in our showroom as reasonably possible. This could be in stock, or available to order.
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with immobiliser
12000kms or 12 months
Full License Required