Champion Yellow Suzuki V-Strom 650XT 2018
All Adventure No Compromises campaign now on.
Save $800 against ride away pricing, advertising pricing has the rebate pre-applied.
2018 models now in end of year run out.
Offer ends 31 March 2019 or when stock is sold out.
- Sophisticated 645cc V-Twin injected proven motor.
- Over 60 components revised over previous generation.
- 20L tank offers fantastic range with this efficient engine.
- Resin coated pistons.
- New exhaust camshaft, that was proven on the SV650.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve Fuel Injection System.
- Advanced Traction Control System – two modes or off altogether.
- Low RPM assist – helps against stalling and assists frequent city clutch work.
- Suzuki Easy Start – no clutch pull required, one quick starter button press.
- 310mm front discs, 260mm rear disc – both meaning superior stopping power.
- Anti-lock braking (ABS) with a system that is compact and lightweight.
- Dual spark technology for precise ignition.
- A combined analogue and backlit LCD dash with a wealth of rider information.
- A instrument cluster mounted high for easier glancing down when reading the road ahead.
- 12V front power socket.
- This generation shares the appearance of the bigger 1000, it’s now part of the family.
- Beak style for aerodynamic improvements and a nod to the original DR-BIG, the first real adventure bike made.
- Adjustable screen by moving using fixing screws.
- Aluminium twin-spar frame.
- Most comfortable seat yet, with narrow rider’s angle for reaching the ground, plus wide section for pillion.
- A stacked headlight that releases a quantity of light equivalent to twin lights, almost car like at night for a broad lit area.
- LED tail light to assist being seen.
- Light and lower exhaust over previous generation.
- Flat sturdy rear carrier for strapping on your goodies.
- 90 degree V-twin is engineered for strong low to mid rpm torque, how very twin like.
- Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions.
- Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management.
- Compact radiator is flanked by new-style, wind directing plates.
- 6-speed transmission suits sporty rides with tight 1st through 5th gear ratios, plus a tall 6th for the highway and economy.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring drive chain.
- Slip-resistant surfaces on the seat plus embossed V-Strom logo.
- Lightweight resin luggage rack incorporates easy-to-grasp grab bars for the pillion.
- Strong three-phase charging system supplies the 10Ah maintenance-free battery.
The V-Strom 650XT versus V-Strom 650.
- XT means cross-touring.
- Deletion of alloy wheels.
- Wire spoked wheels and new tyres.
- Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A40 tyres.
- Unique gold-anodised rims for this Champion Yellow colourways.
- Hand guards as standard.
- Engine under cowling as standard.
- 90 degree V-Twin, fuel injected, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Electric Starter with Suzuki Easy Start
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- 43 mm telescopic front forks, 150 mm travel
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and rebound
- Tokico front twin calipers, 310 mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
- 20 L fuel capacity
- 835 mm seat height
- 2275 mm overall length
- 835 mm overall width
- 1405 mm overall height
- 216 kg wet weight
- 1560 mm wheelbase
- 2 year unlimited kilometre factory warranty
Terms of sale
Price advertised with 12 months Queensland registration and dealer charges.
We hold as much stock in our showroom as reasonably possible. This could be in stock, or available to order.
6 Speed, Chain Final
Key with immobiliser
12000kms or 12 months
Full License Required