At $39,590 when new, plus, we’ve completed the first service to Ducati specifications, this represents significant value and is available to purchase without waiting. One only.
- Ducati’s first mass produced 4 cylinder engine.
- Engineered with education from the Desmosedici in MotoGP.
- EICMA launch awarded the V4 “Most Beautiful Bike on Show”.
- Replaces the iconic and respected Panigale 1299.
- Component integration with the idea of power and functionality.
- 1103cc with counter rotating crankshaft.
- 90 degree V motor.
- 214hp at 13,000rpm.
- Six-axis inertial platform for extensive data collection.
- Controlled slides during braking whilst cornering.
- Quickshift for up and down whilst considering the lean angle.
- Bosch ABS with intervention logic and control types.
- Ducati Traction Control EVO with new algorithms for faster calculations.
- Engine braking control.
- Automatic tyre calibration.
- Ducati Wheelie Control.
- Power Modes.
- 830mm seat height.
- Low 174kg dry weight thanks to integrated engine to chassis technology.
- Long 12,000km service intervals (or 12 months, which occurs first).
- Pirelli Supercorsa SP tyres for incredible superior grip.
- High definition colour display.
- All LED lighting including unique DRL and tail light signature and high mount front blinkers.
- Single seat registered.
- First service completed as per Ducati schedule.
V4 S additions (over V4)
- Ohlins suspension.
- Smart EC 2.0 suspension system.
- Aluminium forged rims.
- Lithium-ion battery and trickle charger.
Terms of sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including remaining registration, stamp duty, Safety Certificate or Roadworthy Certificate, Clear PPSR Title, dealer and administration costs. Unregistration pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
Please confirm odometer before committing, test rides could result in a slight increase since last edit.
Our images taken aim to clearly show condition, all pre-owned bikes have seen the road and elements.
Full License Required
6 Speed, Chain Final