Take advantage of Ducati’s Demonstrator Clearance Event, with opportunities in limited numbers.
Offer ends 30 May 2019 or when stock is sold out.
Ducati Panigale V4 S 2018 | Features
- Ducati’s first mass produced 4 cylinder engine.
- Engineered with education from the Desmosedici in MotoGP.
- EICMA launch awarded the V4 “Most Beautiful Bike on Show”.
- Replaces the iconic and respected Panigale 1299.
- Component integration with the idea of power and functionality.
- 1103cc with counter rotating crankshaft.
- 90 degree V motor.
- 214hp at 13,000rpm.
- Six-axis inertial platform for extensive data collection.
- Controlled slides during braking whilst cornering.
- Quickshift for up and down whilst considering the lean angle.
- Bosch ABS with intervention logic and control types.
- Ducati Traction Control EVO with new algorithms for faster calculations.
- Engine braking control.
- Automatic tyre calibration.
- Ducati Wheelie Control.
- Power Modes.
- 830mm seat height.
- Low 174kg dry weight thanks to integrated engine to chassis technology.
- Long 12,000km service intervals (or 12 months, which occurs first).
- Pirelli Supercorsa SP tyres for incredible superior grip.
- High definition colour display.
- All LED lighting including unique DRL and tail light signature and high mount front blinkers.
- Single seat registered.
- First service completed as per Ducati schedule.
V4 S additions (over V4)
- Ohlins suspension.
- Smart EC 2.0 suspension system.
- Aluminium forged rims.
- Lithium-ion battery and trickle charger.
Ducati Panigale V4 S 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including remaining registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Full License Required
6 Speed, Chain Final