Suzuki are rebating the 2017 Suzuki GSX-R1000R when new.
This rebate also applies to this demonstrator, and we have reduced the price upfront accounting for it.
We have also fitted a Yoshimura Alpha silencer as pictured.
Offer ends when Suzuki discontinue the rebate and this actual vehicle is sold.
Suzuki GSX-R1000R 2017 | Demo Notes
- First scheduled service completed
- Balance of factory warranty, ends June 2020.
- Dual seat registration.
- Stored in the showroom or under shelter throughout the day.
Suzuki GSX-R1000R 2017 | Features
- The most powerful GSX-R ever.
- 999.8cm3 DOHC Twin Cam 4 cylinder injected in-line motor.
- Hardest accelerating and cleanest running ever made.
- 202hp and 117Nm, feel the power through the whole rev range.
- Suzuki Racing Variable Valve Timing | SR-VVT | compact, light, positive.
- Suzuki Racing Finger Follower Valve Train. Lighter and developed from the MotoGP GSX-RR.
- Suzuki Top Feed Injectors | S-TFI | the second twin injector is higher above the throttle body and operates at higher RPM’s.
- Suzuki Dual Stage Intake | S-DSI | for best flow to all cylinders.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning Alpha | SET-A | two servo operated butterfly valves to improve exhaust flow and back pressure.
- Forged aluminium pistons.
- 32-bit ECU advanced electronics.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector | S-DMS | on the fly mapping and engine power delivery settings.
- Inertial Measurement Unit | IMU | measuring 6 directions along 3 axis of motorcycle travel.
- Motion Traction Control, 10 levels of control.
- Motion Track Braking System, cornering anti-lock braking.
- Brembo discs and radial mount calipers.
- All-new and lighter aluminium chassis.
- Racing inspired aluminium swingarm.
- Suzuki Easy Start system, no clutch pull required, quick press and starter runs until engine fires.
- Suzuki Low RPM Assist, brings revs up when starting off or low speed to assist with not stalling out.
- Improved aerodynamics with credit to wind tunnel testing and MotoGP race bikes testing.
- Engine firing order remains very Suzuki offering a beautiful smooth motor at all engine RPM’s.
- Short stroke engine for a narrow motor.
- Engine has been rotated back over previous generation for better weight distribution.
- Titanium valves which are lighter and respond to the finger followers for a 14500rpm redline.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material coated cylinders for low friction.
- The high 13.2:1 compression ratio helps produce high horsepower.
- The EFI system uses Suzuki’s new Ride-by-Wire Electronic Throttle Bodies.
- The automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) improves cold starting and works great for hotter engine stability.
- Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) intake ducts.
- The 4-2-1 exhaust system with titanium muffler standard.
- Improved cooling, using less coolant than previous model means less weight.
- Cassette style 6 speed gearbox can be removed easily for maintenance and racing.
- Primary gear ratio is lower than previous model for better acceleration.
- Programmable shift light.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System for better clutch pulls and back torque limiting clutch assist.
- 525-size drive chain is lighter and better matched to new wheel sizes.
- Improved chassis stability over previous generation by updated engine mounting and swingarm length.
- Race ready triple clamp.
- 220mm rear disc with Nissin caliper.
- New lightweight six spoke alloy wheels.
- Track-day ready Bridgestone RS10 low mass tyres.
- SRAD intake ducts are positioned closer to the centre of the fairing nose, where air pressure is highest.
- Top of the fuel tank is lowered 21mm over previous model, ideal for track day turning.
- The seat height is an appropriate 825 mm.
- The front brake lever has a slot machined in the end to prevent wind pressure from applying the front brake.
- The new LED headlight is lightweight, bright and distinctive.
- The LED headlight is stacked to allow positioning of the ram air ducts.
- LED Combination Tail & Brake Light has a very low electrical draw.
- LED license plate light.
- New poly-function Start/Stop Switch combines the engine stop and start functions.
GSX-R1000R over GSX-R1000
- SHOWA BFF Balance Free Front Forks.
- SHOWA BFRC Balance Free Rear Cushion Lite Rear Shock.
- Distinctive LED Front Marker Lamps.
- Bi-Directional Quick Shifter.
- Suzuki Launch Control.
- A new lightweight battery.
- Unique GSX-R1000R logos on the tail.
Suzuki GSX-R1000R 2017 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including remaining dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
These payments are based on 11.95% over 5 years with a 10% deposit and are for indicative purposes only. These payments don’t consider your personal situation, insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Payments do not include dealer origination fees as these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate is 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
4cyl inline injected
Full License Required
6 Speed, Chain Final