Alpinestars Belize Drystar Short Boots
The perfect hybrid between an enduro boot and a hiking boot, the Alpinestars Belize Boots strike a precise balance between moto protection and walking flexibility that speaks to the specific needs of the modern adventure touring and dual sport rider. The mid-calf design brings the shaft up just high enough to offer ample shin and calf protection via ergonomic TPU plates and to adequately brace the ankle for the biomechanical flexi-blade ankle hinge system. The Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boots have the protection you need for recreational off road riding without the bulk or discomfort of aggressive, competition-oriented moto boots.
• The upper is constructed from full grain oiled leather on lower medial panel and suede leather on higher medial panel both with heat press texture for superior grip.
• Front and rear bellow are made with lightweight microfiber for more flexibility and comfort.
• New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
• TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
• Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
• New lateral ankle closure system includes 2 polymer buckle. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
• The boot height stop just under the calf to offer a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
• Belize Drystar® boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Alpinestars Belize Drystar Short BootsBrown/Black
The Alpinestars Belize Drystar Short Boots are a road touring boot that can easily take you from biking to hiking adventures. Their Drystar® membrane layer can handle any weather condition, and they have the necessary protection and functionality, whilst also ensuring comfort and walking flexibility.