Alpinestars SMX-1 R V2 Boots
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot. incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent of abrasion resistance.
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with a strap closure to offer improved fit and support, as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been designed with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with the rear flex zone to allow for improved freedom of ankle movement and comfort on the bike’s controls.
- Rear flex bellow is equipped with a flex window, which also acts as an air intake for effective ventilation and airflow.
- New ergonomic TPU shift pad for enhanced durability in a critical area.
- Double density ankle protector on both sides layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in a key area.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
Alpinestars SMX-1 R V2 BootsBlack
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the Alpinestars SMX-1 R v2 Riding Boot incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability.