Black Falco Kodo 2 Waterproof Touring Boots
- Full-grain oil-treated leather upper.
- High-Tex membrane: Falco membrane resistant to water penetration. The only scientific test to determine, define and indicate whether a motorcycle boot is waterproof is the test required by the regulations EN 13634: 2010. The testing method consists of walk of 100 steps on a suitable platform with water level 5mm above the sole. At the successful completion of this test the boot is considered waterproof.
- Water Resistant.
- Countoured P.U. moulded shin.
- D3O backed ankle inserts. D3O Impact protection developed in Snow-sports and Military industry is first applied to motorcycle boots by Falco. D3O intelligent molecules flow freely when moving slowly but on shock lock together in net to absorb impact energy. Transmitted force to ankle-foot area is significantly reduced thanks to D3O exclusive support.
- Rear reflective accordion and elasticated rear upper calf.
- High-grip textured touring sole.
Falco Kodo 2 Waterproof Touring BootsBlack
The Falco Kodo 2 Waterproof Touring Boots in Black are designed especially for touring riders looking for optimum comfort and excellent safety. It features a contoured polyurethane moulded shin and D30 backed ankle inserts that absorb impact energy in the event of a crash.