Eli Tomic Camo Army Blues/Prizm Jade Lens Oakley Airbrake Goggle
With high-impact resistance that makes you invincible, this landmark of technology is the first even MX design with a lens of pure Plutonite™. It’s the new standard of protection and it lets you take the adapt-and-conquer approach with Oakley Switchlock™ Technology, the secret to fast and easy lens changing. The view is wide open, the comfort is beyond reason and the performance leaves other goggles scrambling for second place.
- Injection-molded Plutonite lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Configured with Race Ready 5mm Roll-Off canisters including 2 rolls of film
- Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology (as accessory lens option) – engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
- Switchlock® Lens Change Technology for fast and easy lens interchangeability
- Injection-molded Plutonite® High-Impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
- Rigid exoskeleton with flexible O Matter faceplate conforms to your face comfortably
- Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat (removable & serviceable)
- Interchangeable & adjustable 4mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
- Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
- Includes a stack of 7 laminated tear-offs
- Includes removable nose guard
- Includes standard outrigger strap attachments for conversion to tear-offs
- Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and END 1938 standards
Oakley Airbrake GoggleEli Tomic Camo Army Blues/Prizm Jade Lens
Oakley have created a new standard in MX goggles with their revolutionary Oakley Airbrake Goggle. They provide the best in all areas of protection, comfort, convenience and clarity. The Prizm Lens Technology provides amazing vision clarity, and the Oakley Switchlock Technology is the secret to fast and easy lens changing. There’s nothing else quite like it.