When you’re waiting at the gate and the adrenalin is pumping, you probably won’t be thinking about the scratch-resistant Lexan® lens that gives you a wide-open view of the track. Or the triple-layer face foam that wicks away your sweat. Or the competition ready design that includes a non-slip silicone treated strap and a mounting interface for Oakley laminated tear-offs, the most advanced tear-off system on the planet. But there is one thing you should keep in mind: The winningest rider in history has worn the MX O Frame® in every title chase. And Ricky Carmichael didn’t earn his rep by compromising on performance.
• Flexibility even in extreme cold via urethane frame construction
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
• Minimized reflective glare via interior surface texturing
• Convenience of 2-pin attachment system for tear-offs
• Comfort and fit of triple-layer face foam
• Scratch resistance and optical clarity of Lexan® lens material
• Secure and stable fit via silicon lining on inside of strap
• Compatible with Attack Mask nose guard
• Meets ANSI Z87.1 for high velocity impact
• Meets EN 1938 for MX goggle requirements
Oakley O Frame GoggleJet Black + Clear Lens
You won’t compromise on performance with the Oakley O Frame Goggle. All the features of this outstanding goggle will provide everything you need to be at your race winning best. The scratch-resistant Lexan® lens with HDO precision will give you a wide view of the track without distortion, and the triple layer face foam will make sure you ride in comfort.