If your street-riding style is on the aggressive side, you’ll surely love the look of these leather gloves. More than just looking the part, the Alpinestars SP-2 leather glove in black will protect your palms, fingers, knuckles and wrists from maximum impact as well as from the elements as you ride.
Improved design for maximum protection and durability
The Alpinestars SP-2 leather glove has been reinvented to provide core abrasion resistance and durability. You’ll definitely notice the improved feel and fit in the palm and finger sidewalls that are reinforced with full-grain goatskin leather. Synthetic leather reinforces the main shell providing ample coverage over your fingers and cuff.
It boasts of a patented finger-bridge that will prevent you from excessive finger roll and separation during impacts. Multi-panel reinforcements and carbon fiber knuckle protection rounds up the gloves exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
Flexibility and comfort while you ride
Tough riding gloves provide more comfortability for your digits as well. The Alpinestars SP-2 leather glove takes care of your hands and wrists while remaining flexible and breathable. Its pre-curved finger construction will reduce your hand fatigue. An extensive gusset opening on the thumb allows you to flex and move freely. Moreover, a touch screen compatible fingertip index area lets you use smartphones and GPS systems hassle-free.
- Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability
- Palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goats leather for feel and performance fit
- Main shell reinforcement is provided by synthetic leather coverage over fingers and cuff
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic, advanced compound and MotoGP-derived TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance
- Alpinestars robust carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
Strategically positioned impact absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance and protection in key areas
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Extensive gusset opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Wide VELCRO® brand closures wrist closure for easy entry and secure fastening
- Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems
|Size Gloves Adult|
Small, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large