Your riding style, weather and other conditions will always influence your choice of riding gloves. If you’re into a more physical style of riding, it’s worth investing in a high-quality, strong pair of gloves. Beyond looking ultra cool, the Alpinestars SP-2 leather gloves (in attractive black, white and yellow) is a great choice for the more adventurous bikers out there for the protection and comfort they offer.
Improved design for ultimate durability and protection
The Alpinestars SP-2 leather gloves allows you, the aggressive rider, to ride safely without cramping your riding style. Crafted with supple and highly durable full-grain leather, the glove features multi-panel reinforcements, carbon fiber knuckle protection and TPU palm slider for maximum abrasion resistance.
Furthermore, a robust carbon compound knuckle guard will give you exceptional impact and abrasion protection. Specifically, a strategically placed EVA foam adds excellent protection in key areas. A patented finger-bridge will prevent excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
Superior flexibility and breathability
Taking a closer look at Alpinestars SP-2 leather glove, you will appreciate the flex and freedom of movement it offers. An extensive gusset opening on the thumb. A wide touch screen compatible fingertip area on index allows you to use smartphones and GPS systems with ease.
Your hands are superbly cared for with these added features. The pre-curved finger construction will reduce your hand fatigue. Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls will help keep your hands cool. With a wide VELCRO® brand wrist closure, you can easily put your gloves on and fasten it securely to your own wrist size.
- Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability
- Palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goats leather for feel and performance fit
- Main shell reinforcement is provided by synthetic leather coverage over fingers and cuff
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic, advanced compound and MotoGP-derived TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact
- Alpinestars robust carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
Strategically positioned impact absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance and protection in key areas
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Extensive gusset opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement
- Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls help keep the hands cool
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Wide VELCRO® brand closures wrist closure for easy entry and secure fastening
- Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems
|Size Gloves Adult
Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large