Premium comfort and protection for winter.
The WFX1 WP sets itself apart with an impressive fit for a winter glove. The ideal combination of protection, comfort and precise steering control. Leather structure. High level of protection with it carbon shells on knuckles, fingers and palm. Its OutDry® weatherproof, breathable membrane and its Thinsulate™ 200 g lining offer optimal insulation. Kevlar® seams throughout the palm combined with a foam “shock absorbing” pad. Digital Pittards® grip reinforcement patches on steering control contact surfaces for maximized grip in wet weather.
Double closure system. Protective flap over adjustment strap (prevents the strap from breaking or releasing in a fall) based on Racing gloves. Heat-insulating cuff gusset to keep warmth inside the glove. Cordura™ Stretch gusset on topside for optimized comfort and fit. Reflective strips on index and middle finger. Padded leather and “shock absorbing” foam reinforcements for forearms. The WFX1 is a real must-have style designed for long-distance rides.
- Stretch Cordura™ and full-grain cowhide construction for durability (topside)/full-grain goatskin for suppleness (palm)
- Weatherproof internal OutDry® membrane
- Thinsulate™200 g thermal insulation
- Carbon metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells
- Carbon protective palm slider shell
- Kevlar® patch and memory-foam hypothenar muscle reinforcement
- Forearm protection with a leather panel and memory foam
- Digital Pittards® leather palm reinforcement for optimal grip
- Perforated leather accordion comfort gussets
- Dual closure system with Velcro and a zipper
Five WFX1 GloveBlack
The Five WFX1 Glove is based on the RFX1 Race glove but adapted for Winter. It features Sheepskin between the fingers for comfort and uses 200g Thinsulate on the back, as well as an aluminium layer to reflect the warmth. It is the best and warmest winter glove on the market.