Black Five Dakota Glove
There’s no denying the DAKOTA automotive inspiration, and we could imagine it resting on a 1967 Chevy Impala dashboard.
Still, the fact of the matter is that it’s designed for motorbike riding, and thus offers all the essential features for steering a vintage or neo-retro machine, including an integrated protective shell.
The perforated leather, with its ‘refreshing’ qualities, paired with the top stitched leather on the cuff, gives this style tons of class.
- Total full-grain goatskin construction for suppleness.
- One-piece PU metacarpal-knuckle protective shell underneath the leather.
- Hypothenar muscle protection with topstitched full-grain cowhide reinforcement panel.
- Topstitched goatskin palm reinforcement.
- Closure system with leather tab + press-stud and leather on-off pull tab.
- V-Five Signature element (inside of the index and middle fingers on the left hand in red).
Five Dakota GloveBlack
Step back in time with the Five Dakota Glove. This is a vintage style glove that will take you back to the 1960’s. This is one classy glove that will look and feel great, with all the protection you need.