Soleluna 2016 AGV AX-8 Evo Helmet
Looking for a helmet that is ideal for use on and off road, as well as in all conditions? Meet AGV’s AX-8 EVO Helmet.
Clearer riding vision
With an anti-scratch, anti-fog, 100% UV-protected polycarbonate visor, you get clearer vision regardless of the type of weather you may encounter. You can opt to wear your goggles with this helmet since its visor is removable.
Level up your safety
The AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet’s shape is specially designed to minimise injuries resulting from strong impact on the collarbone. It also has a shock-absorbing chin guard base that is compatible with neck-braces, as well as a removable peak that minimises any “sail effect.” It also uses the double D-strap fastener for a more secure fit. Best of all, this helmet carries ECE 2205 and ACU GOLD certifications.
Superior air flow
Thanks to its built-in Integrated Ventilation System (IVS), this helmet also offers you superior air circulation. Multiple large vents hollowed into the shell (four in front, four rear extractors) facilitate for a better air flow.
Removable and washable inner liners and cheek pads made of breathable Dri-Lex® fabric can be found in every AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet, providing you with that airy and comfortable feeling all throughout your ride.
Make that super, super light! Built with a Carbon-Aramid-Fiberglass shell that provides the next level of lightness in motorcycle helmets, you’ll be able to enjoy your ride without a heavy weight pressing down on you.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fibreglass) engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors.
- Chin air vent features a steel high protection grid.
- Dry-Lex fabric interiors with removable nose guard. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention system
|Size Helmets Adult
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large