Black/Orange Alpinestars Supertech M5 Compass Helmet
Supertech M5 Construction
Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads while the helmet is still on.
- A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
Alpinestars Supertech M5 Compass HelmetBlack/Orange
The all-new Supertech M5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.