Black/White/Orange Alpinestars Supertech M5 Rayon Helmet
Supertech M5 Construction
Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads while the helmet is still on.
- A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
Alpinestars Supertech M5 Rayon HelmetBlack/White/Orange
The Alpinestars Supertech M5 Rayon helmet is a lightweight helmet that features a thermo-injected shell that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight.