Black/Red/White Nitro MX620 Podium Junior Helmet
Nitro has announced the launch of an all-new off-road helmet, with the introduction of the MX620 collection that caters for both adult and junior riders.
Featuring a wide and deeper aperture, the MX620 benefits from a reinforced chinbar with an integrated dust filter minimizing ingress during race conditions, while the fully adjustable peak with aluminum mounts helps with vision in direct sunlight.
Aiding rider comfort further, the MX620 collection features Nitro’s extensive ventilation technology, combining the twin brow air intakes with a dual 3-piece construction rear exhaust and central top exhaust ventilation outlet too.
- Latest ECE 22.05 standard compliant
- MPT (multi poly tech) constructed MX shell
- Wide eye port aids peripheral vision – keep the competition in check
- Fully removable and washable liner system
- Customisable cheekpads, crown and liner
- Fully adjustable peak with aluminium mounts
- Reinforced chinbar, with integrated mouthguard/dust filter and side air intakes
- Dual 3-piece construction rear exhaust ventilation system ensuring hot air dissipation
- Twin brow air intakes on top of the helmet to allow air into the helmet
- Central top exhaust ventilation
- Dobule D Buckle allowing for ultimate adjustability and convenience
- Anatomic luxury fitted cheekpads and comfort lining
Nitro MX620 Podium Junior HelmetBlack/Red/White
You will feel happier knowing that your kids will be safe in the Nitro MX620 Podium Junior Helmet. This off-road helmet has a multi poly tech constructed MX shell, with a reinforced chin bar and an integrated mouthguard/dust filter and side air intakes for safety. The ventilation technology used in this helmet combines the twin brow air intakes on top with a dual 3-piece construction rear exhaust and a central top exhaust ventilation outlet for greater comfort.