Matt Carbon AGV Pista GP R Helmet
Designed for the most professional motorcycle racers, the AGV PISTA GP R helmet is built with only the highest safety, performance and comfort features, making it the ultimate track helmet used by the pros the world over.
The AGV PISTA GP-R helmet is developed under AGV’s Extreme Standards protocol and carries a 5-star SHARP rating, ensuring its rightful place in the list of the safest helmets manufactured today. The 100% Carbon Fiber shell with 5-density EPS structure makes for an extremely compact helmet that is proven to minimize head and collarbone injury risk caused by impact. The patented cheek pads safety release system facilitates for an efficient and quick removal in times of emergency while the patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of the face shield accidentally opening during a crash. Greater eye and face protection is also achieved with the 4-5 mm thick visor, removable nose guard and wind protector. The Double D retention system gives a more secure fit all throughout your race.
The shape of this premium helmet is expertly designed to maximize aerodynamic performance while minimizing interference with your racing suit. A wind-tunnel-tested Biplano spoiler, now with multiple wings, provides additional performance and stability support. This helmet comes with a fully removable hydration system that was developed with top Moto GP riders, allowing for a completely hands-free hydration so you can reach your maximum performance on the track. Vision-wise, this helmet is one of the best in its category. Its Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120) anti-fog technology gives you a clear and unparalleled vertical view on racing position (85°) and horizontal view (190°), even on the foggiest days.
The inner lining of this extremely lightweight helmet doesn’t have stitches in sensitive areas. The crown liner, made of an elastic microfiber material, has undergone 2Dry moisture wicking and microsense treatment. The cheek pads, made of soft Shalimar fabric, also went through the same rigorous antibacterial sanitation and microsense treatment. All parts are easily removable and washable.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) of this helmet makes use of the new Moto GP-developed metal air vents with external fins, enabling its five large front vents and two rear extractors to catch and direct the maximum amount of air inside the helmet for greater air circulation, while internal chin channels evenly distribute air through the entire visor surface.
- Shell in 100% Carbon Fiber engineered in 4 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- New Moto GP developed metal air vents
- New wind tunnel tested Biplano spoiler features
- Moto GP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track
- Inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Moto GP developed hydration system included in the helmet
- New Class Optic 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® (120)
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS)
- Double D retention system
*ALL helmets come with a clear visor only
|Size Helmets Adult
X-Small, Small, Medium-Small, Medium-Large, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large