Matt Black AGV Veloce S Helmet
Excellent safety features, superior vision quality and absolutely comfortable: the AGV Veloce S is the helmet of choice for all your sport and touring bike needs, made to perform the way you do.
The shell of this compact helmet is made with a 5-density EPS structure, giving you greater protection from impacts. With the patented Visor Lock System (VLS) and double D retention system in place, there is a much lower risk for accidental opening of the visor and removal of the helmet in the event of a crash.
Crystal clear vision
This helmet is equipped with a Class Optic 1 visor with Pinlock® anti-fog technology, giving you the clearest vision possible even during the foggiest days. The ultra-wide visor with anti-scratch and anti-glare treatment allows you to see the full view and beauty of the road before you.
Tough helmets can be super comfortable too. Thanks to the mix of carbon, aramid and fiberglass that make up its shell, every AGV Veloce S helmet is super light and comfortable to wear. All interior foam liners went through a strict antibacterial treatment process, infused with 2Dry to quickly absorb moisture from your skin and covered with Microsense fabric to further elevate your level of comfort. This helmet comes with a removable breath guard and chin curtain, as well as a large rubber crown on the visor’s perimeter that provides better insulation against noise and rain.
This helmet utilizes the AGV Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) standard. Five large adjustable front vents and two rear extractors provide greater air circulation inside the helmet.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in 4 sizes
- 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- New Veloce S interior construction
- Class Optic 1 visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology
- Patented Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident
- Unique Metal visor mechanism for total sealing between visor and shell
- Double D retention system