Regular Red/Black/White Airoh GP500 Helmet
While some riders are all about seeking a new adventure around every turn, others are all about speed and the Airoh GP500 has been designed for the latter. This helmet was designed in partnership with racers, so you can bet that it will have something unique to offer.
Focus on Performance
Comfort cannot be compromised when your focus needs to be on the road ahead. For this reason, the helmet comes in three different shell sizes, increasing the chances that you’ll find the perfect fit. Designed from carbon fibre, it’s manufactured to give the wearer a high level of protection.
Extras that Make a Difference
Not only is the Airoh GP500 more comfortable, but it also comes with a 50% smoke visor, built-in visor lock, integrated windstopper and Pinlock® lens. When time is not on your side, the helmet offers an emergency cheek pad release system, so you can remove the helmet in a hurry.
For all these features, the Airoh GP500 still makes comfort a top priority, offering 10 vents that will ensure you’re kept cool when the temperature (and your heartbeat) begins to rise. When it comes to keeping the helmet clean, the inner lining can be completely removed, allowing you to throw it in the wash at the end of a long day.
The Airoh GP500 allows you to bring speed and safety together in a way that might not have been possible before.
- ECE Approved
*ALL helmets come with a clear visor only
Airoh GP500 HelmetRegular Red/Black/White
The Airoh GP500 Helmet in Regular Red/Black/White has been developed with extensive collaboration between professional racers and technicians, resulting in a high-performing helmet with heaps of great features that focus on delivering optimum safety, maximum performance and ultimate comfort.
- Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
- Ultra Light weight – from 1200g
- ‘HPC High performance composite’ shell construction / 3 shell sizes
- Equipped with Pinlock, Tearoff posts & Visor Locking System
- ‘Max Vision’, Self Adjusting Quick Release Visor - with 50% Tinting (Homologated)
- Wind Tunnel Tested for Optimized Aerodynamics & Hi Flow Ventilation System
- AEFR – ‘AIROH Emergency Fast Remove’ Cheek Pads
- Removable Washable / Sanitized Transpiring Liner
- Spoilers front & rear for stability
- Nose Deflector & ‘wind stop’ chin curtain
or 4 payments of $174.99 with what is this?