Sectors White Matt Airoh GP500 Helmet
While some riders are all about seeking a new adventure around every turn, others are all about speed and the Airoh GP500 has been designed for the latter. This helmet was designed in partnership with racers, so you can bet that it will have something unique to offer.
Focus on Performance
Comfort cannot be compromised when your focus needs to be on the road ahead. For this reason, the helmet comes in three different shell sizes, increasing the chances that you’ll find the perfect fit. Designed from carbon fibre, it’s manufactured to give the wearer a high level of protection.
Extras that Make a Difference
Not only is the Airoh GP500 more comfortable, but it also comes with a 50% smoke visor, built-in visor lock, integrated windstopper and Pinlock® lens. When time is not on your side, the helmet offers an emergency cheek pad release system, so you can remove the helmet in a hurry.
For all these features, the Airoh GP500 still makes comfort a top priority, offering 10 vents that will ensure you’re kept cool when the temperature (and your heartbeat) begins to rise. When it comes to keeping the helmet clean, the inner lining can be completely removed, allowing you to throw it in the wash at the end of a long day.
The Airoh GP500 allows you to bring speed and safety together in a way that might not have been possible before.
- ECE Approved
*ALL helmets come with a clear visor only
Airoh GP500 HelmetSectors White Matt
What do you get when you combine the expertise of technicians and experience of professional racers? A high-performing helmet like the Airoh GP500 Helmet in Sectors White Matt! This premium helmet has been designed to boost your safety, comfort and performance everytime you hit the road or track.
- Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
- Ultra Light weight – from 1200g
- ‘HPC High performance composite’ shell construction / 3 shell sizes
- Equipped with Pinlock, Tearoff posts & Visor Locking System
- ‘Max Vision’, Self Adjusting Quick Release Visor - with 50% Tinting (Homologated)
- Wind Tunnel Tested for Optimized Aerodynamics & Hi Flow Ventilation System
- AEFR – ‘AIROH Emergency Fast Remove’ Cheek Pads
- Removable Washable / Sanitized Transpiring Liner
- Spoilers front & rear for stability
- Nose Deflector & ‘wind stop’ chin curtain