Carbon HJC RPHA 11 Carbon Helmet
Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric.
The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
- Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05 approved
- Reinforcement materials, including Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, provide enhanced Shock-Resistant performance for a more comfortable and lighter helmet
- All HJC shields offer 99% UV-A & B protection
- 2D Flat Shield comes equipped with the tear-off post
- The additional 2D dark smoke shield is included.
- The 3D shield is prepared with Pinlock pins
- The enhanced center clip dual locking shield system is ideal for racing conditions
- A quick-release shield system offers a simple and secure tool-less system to quickly remove the shield from your helmet
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying function
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear glasses
- Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation
- Double d-ring rapid fire™ shield replacement system
- 5 year warranty
HJC RPHA 11 Carbon HelmetCarbon
The HJC RPHA 11 Carbon Helmet Carbon’s reflective patches and emergency release cheek pad system give sport riders peace of mind in every ride.