Black Shoei GT-Air Helmet
Innovation and design meet with the Shoei GT-Air in Black, bringing together comfort and safety in a way that will change the way you experience the open road. Riding down the Great Ocean Road will not only be safer in this helmet but will offer you a different kind of view than you might be used to.
A unique view
What makes the Shoei GT-Air Swayer TC-5 helmet so special? Perhaps it’s the internal sun shield that will protect your eyes and face from the harsh Australian sun or the Pinlock anti-fog system that ensures you can breathe easy without worrying about fogging up your view. Whatever it is, it’s sure hard to leave behind once you’ve grown accustomed to it.
Meeting the unknown head on
We all know that the weather can be unpredictable, which is why you need to be prepared when you venture out past your front door. The full-face helmet by Shoei is not only a prime example of what happens when great tech meets experience, but it just looks great. What with that and the E.Q.R.S, EPS inner liner and detachable, washable centrepads for easy cleaning, there’s not much more you could want from a helmet.
Features like the convenient flip-down internal sun shield, free-flowing yet easily adjustable ventilation system, superior aerodynamics, and Pinlock Anti-Fog System ensure greater comfort and thus more time in the saddle than ever before. So what are you waiting for? Answer the call of the open road in SHOEI’s first internal sun shield-equipped full-face helmet—the progressively stylish GT-Air.
- Shell in AIM – Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS-liner system with multiple densities – Optimized protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
- Mist-retardant CNS-1 pinlock system – Fast and easy to change
- Double-D fastening – Easy to handle, always perfect adjusted
- Security system – E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- 3 different outer shell constructions – For perfect fit and compact dimensions 1) XS-M, 2) L, 3) XL-XXL
- 3D-centerpad, detachable, washable – For pleasant wearing comfort
- Cheek pads detachable, washable – For better care and individual adjustment
- Chinstrap cover detachable, washable – Easy to maintain and clean
- Ear pads – to reduce noise
- Prepared for Intercom installation
- Multiple Venting and extraction – for optimum ventilation performance
- Inlets on brow – fresh air supply guaranteed
- Outlets at the rear – to exhaust warm air
- Integrated Spoiler – for optimised aerodynamic performance
- Breathguard – prevents fogging of the visor (included)
- Chin curtain – reduces turbulence inside the helmet (included)
- Pinlock® Anti-Fog System (included)
ALL helmets come with a clear visor only
|Size Helmets Adult
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large