De Angelis TC-1 Shoei X-Spirit III Helmet
- Wind tunnel designed and MotoGP developed – provides exceptional stability, even in excess of 300km/h!
- Optimized for improved stability, reduced lift and easier breathing in the racer crouch position
- Redesigned, patent-pending Rear Stabilizer maximizes high-speed stability while reducing negative forces.
- Rear flaps can be fitted with optional wider or narrower flaps to customize aerodynamics
- 6 layer AIM+ Shell Construction
- Multi-composite fibre shell – premium, super-lightweight shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity
- EPS Liner with multiple densities ensures maximum protection
- New Double Lock CWR-F Flat racing visor with tear-off system
- Pinlock prepared (includes Pinlock film separate in the box)
- EQRS – Emergency Quick Release System
Multiple high-flow vents optimize performance – the highest level of ventilation in any Shoei helmet
Ventilation performance features innovative cheek pad cooling system
Comfort and fit
- 4 Shell sizes across the range along with compact dimensions perfectly tailored to each head size
1) XS-S 2) M 3) L 4) XL-XXL
- Modular 3d Max Dry Liner – Rotating liner components allow an increase in upper field of vision when in tucked racing position
- Optional size comfort liners and cheek pads available
- Quick-Dry anti-allergenic and anti-bacterial liner fabric
- Interior is fully removable, washable and replaceable
Shoei X-Spirit III De Angelis HelmetTC-1
The Shoei X-Spirit III Helmet De Angelis TC-1 is a premium helmet designed for high-end performance. It offers excellent features in safety, stability, aerodynamics and ventilation. Every detail of this masterpiece helmet has been designed and tested for your optimal racing performance.