Matt Black Shoei Neotech II Helmet
As any experienced touring rider will know, any great journey starts with the right companion and the Shoei Neotech 2 helmet is just that.
Modular moments to remember
The Shoei Neotech 2 helmet has been called the best modular helmet in the world – and arguably so. The improved noise reduction technology (thanks to the optimally designed cheekpads) and aerodynamic chin spoiler will ensure you’ll experience your future rides in a way that might not have been possible before.
Adventure in comfort
Of course, no adventure is worth undertaking without some home comforts. The EPS liner system has two densities, improving safety, and the helmet comes complete with QSV-a sun visor and detachable cheek pads, so you can throw it all in the wash when you get home.
When it comes to breathing easy, the Shoei Neotech 2 helmet boasts multiple ventilation and extraction systems, as well as 2 outlets at the helmet’s rear.
Whether you’re looking for added safety, comfort or performance, the Shoei Neotech 2 will have you covered when you’re ready to set out on that next big adventure.
A must-have lid for the touring rider
An update from the ever popular Neotec, the Neotec II from Shoei has had a multitude of changes to make this one of the best modular helmets on the market. Features such as Sena Bluetooth system provision, newly designed cheekpads for noise reduction, and newly designed chin spoiler for aerodynamics makes the Neotec II a must-have lid for the touring rider.
- Shell in AIM
- EPS liner system with two densities
- Mist-retardant CNS-3 Pinlock system
- Stainless steel Micro Ratchet System
- 360 degree Pivot-Locking System made from stainless steel
- Double homologation P/J
- QSV-1 sun visor
- 3 different outer shell constructions
- 3D centre pad, detachable and washable
- Cheek pads detachable and washable
- Detachable and washable chinstrap cover
- Newly designed cheek pad including “Noise Isolator” for maximum noise reduction and optimum wearing comfort
- Multiple venting and extraction
- Inlets at the upper head and chin areas
- 2 outlets at the rear of the helmet
- Dramatically increased airflow
- Dramatically improved performance
- Integrated spoiler
- Integrated Vortex-Generator
- Newly designed chin spoiler (Aero Deflector)
Prepared for SENA Communication System
- Perfectly integrated into the helmet
- No protruding operation unit
- Helmet design won’t be affected
ALL helmets come with a clear visor only
|Size Helmets Adult
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large