Matt Black AGV K-5 Jet Helmet
If you’re a city or tour bike rider looking for a high performance, efficient and safe helmet, the AGV K-5 Jet helmet is the one for you.
Strong and efficient performance
Your aerodynamic performance and stability is maximized with the help of the spoiler integrated in the shell of this helmet. The scratch-resistant, Pinlock®-ready inner sun visor extends past the chin, providing you full face protection and clear vision despite any weather condition. This visor is removable without using tools.employs the use of a new technology called the Visor Magnetic System (VMS).
Comfortable inside and out
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) of this helmet makes use of five large front vents and two rear extractors to provide you with superior air circulation. Sanitized Dry-Comfort fabric interiors line the helmet so you feel comfortable and breezy inside too.
Your safety, covered
The shell of this compact, jet helmet meets the AGV Extreme Standards. Built with CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) material with 3-density EPS, you get excellent protection from impact while the use of the micrometric retention system gives additional security and safety for every rider.
- Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) engineered in 2 sizes with 3-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors
- The spoiler integrated in the shell profile maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability
- Dry-Comfort fabric interiors. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- New magnetic visor closing system VMS (Visor Magnetic System)
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
*ALL helmets come with a clear visor only
AGV K-5 Jet HelmetMatt Black
The AGV K-5 Jet Helmet in Matt Black is designed to meet the needs of urban and touring riders for ample ventilation, clear vision and superb comfort with its 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors, anti-fog and anti-scratch visor, and lightweight shell material.