Black Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Airflow Leather Jacket
When you’re on the open road, there are likely two things you’ll want in a leather jacket – comfort and protection. The Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Airflow leather jacket offers both of this and so much more.
Brimming with Additional Features
The Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Airflow leather jacket come with zippered, external front hand pockets, multiple internal pockets and a waterproof wallet – so you’ll never run out of places to store items for that next big journey. You’ll find top quality YKK zippers utilised throughout, adding to the jacket’s longevity.
This jacket is manufactured from 1.3mm leather, which increases its abrasion resistance. Not only that, but the jacket also boasts reinforced stitching, to prevent tears in impact situations. The poly stretch inserts located on the rear shoulder, chest and underarm not only make it fit better, but also provide increased protection.
Reflective Visibility for Motorists
A visible rider is a safer rider, which is why the Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Airflow comes reflective detailing, ensuring that others have a better chance of seeing you long before they need to.
When it comes to safety, the Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Airflow stands apart from the competition in many ways, making it one of the more popular options on the market.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature velcro for additional security.
- Interior waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents/electronics.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK® zippers used throughout garment for durability.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Highly durable and technical premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- Extensive, advanced poly stretch inserts on chest, underarm and rear shoulder for an excellent fit optimized for all styles of riding and helps keep jacket sleeves positioned close to rider’s body.
- Extensive accordion leather stretch panels above elbow areas allow greater range of movement and helps reduce arm fatigue.
- Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell and sleeves for improved fit.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching.
- Combination snap button and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
- Ventilation inlets on shoulders are zippered to allow efficient regulation of interior temperature.
- Soft 3D mesh collar construction plus 3D mesh cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Mesh liner construction for improved breathability, comfort and ventilation.
- Alpinestars race-derived, CE-approved removable internal shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Size-adjustable snap-button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
|Size Jackets Adult|
EU 52, EU 54, EU 56, EU 58