Black Alpinestars SP-X Perforated Leather Jacket
You never know where adventure is going to take you, so it helps to be prepared with a quality leather jacket.
Thermal Liner Inserts
The Alpinestars SP-X perforated leather jacket comes with a removable thermal liner (adding 80g to the body and 60g to the sleeves) that can be worn when it’s cold and then removed when the weather begins to warm up.
If you’re looking for added comfort, the jacket also boasts microfiber edging on the cuffs and collar. In order to promote airflow, the jacket has perforated zones, as well as zippered air intakes, which are located on the torso, promoting airflow within the jacket.
Visibility When You Need it Most
The reflective detailing on the jacket makes it more visible, which ultimately keeps you safer on the roads. The 1.3mm grade bovine leather ensures that you’re protected in the event of an impact.
Flexibility is important for any rider, but it’s especially desirable if you’re going to be on the road for long periods of time. This is why the Alpinestars SP-X comes with stretch panels on the chest and sleeves, allowing riders additional upper body movement.
When it comes to comfort and protection in cooler weather, the Alpinestars SP-X will ensure you have a lot to boast about.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Soft, microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
- Main chassis multi-material, multi-panel construction featuring 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion stretch fabric.
- Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement.
- D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
- Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Zippered air intake vents are positioned for optimized airflow adjustable to a rider’s personal tastes.
- Strategically positioned localized perforations for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding and improves comfort.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
|Size Jackets Adult
EU 52, EU 54, EU 56, EU 58, EU 60, EU 62