Black/White Alpinestars Stella SP-X Air Womens Jacket
Any female riders will know that motorcycle jackets definitely aren’t “one size fits all”. When you’re on the road, you need a jacket that’s been designed for your needs – including your shape – and this is where the Alpinestars Stella SP-X Air women’s jacket comes in. This jacket has been designed specifically to fit the shape of a woman’s body, but it offers so much more besides.
Improved Comfort Technology
The Alpinestars Stella SP-X Air women’s jacket is about so much more than a great fit. The jacket comes with stretch panels that allow for increased movement, as well as mesh panels for cooling in the summer months. The removable thermal liner – located in the body and sleeves – is great for keeping warm in the cooler months. Ultimately, this makes this one of the smarter jackets on the market.
Comfort is not the only thing a woman needs to consider when it comes to picking a motorcycle jacket. The Alpinestars Stella SP-X Air is 1.3mm in thickness and it boasts reflective detailing to increase the visibility of the rider.
The microfiber edging on the cuffs and collar add a great feel to the jacket, while the D-ring and the hook and loop grip waist adjustment allows the rider a better fit. Add the front zippered hand pockets, as well as the waterproof wallet pocket and you have a jacket that is ready for that next big adventure.
Picking a jacket for your next journey can be tough – luckily, Alpinestars is there to lead the way.
- Removable thermal liner (80g on body, 60 on sleeves) means jacket can be worn in cooler climates.
- Soft microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider.
- Designed specifically for an optimized women’s sport riding fit.
- Multi-panel, multi-fabric main chassis construction: 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather, highly abrasion resistant stretch fabric and durable mesh.
- Extensive stretch fabric panels on sleeves and chest further improve fit and upper body movement.
- D-ring and hook and loop grip waist adjustment for personalized riding fit and safe closure.
- Two front zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber comfort edging plus 3D textured fabric inner collar lining for comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue when riding.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
|Size Jackets Womens|
EU 40, EU 42, EU 44