Ducati Flow 2 Fabric Jacket
When the weather gets warm, you will likely need a jacket that will help you to cope with the rising temperatures so that you can get more out of every ride. Luckily, you do not need to look far for this as the Ducati Flow 2 is able to do all of that and so much more besides.
For the Love of Summer
Those who enjoy venturing out on hot summer days will likely appreciate the Ducati Flow 2’s full mesh constructed jacket, complete with Windout membrane with a water-resistant liner that is completely detachable – this means you are ready for whatever the weather has to throw at you.
The Ducati Flow 2 jacket is not only designed for harsher weather conditions – it is also designed with the rider’s protection in mind. This is why the jacket boasts both elbow and shoulder armour, back protector insert pockets and a loop, allowing you to join your jacket to your trousers. This last feature ensures that the jacket won’t be riding up your back while you’re on the open road.
The Ducati Flow 2 jacket is comfortable, breathable, and offers a variety of additional features that make it the perfect companion for that next summer adventure
- Lining: Windout membrane with dovetail stitching to prevent water filtration
- Outside: 210 g/m2 polyester coated with polyurethane on the inside (water repellent 3,000 mm; breathability 1,200 g/m2/24 hours) 3D net in 260 g/m2 polyester, 2.5 mm thickness for total breath ability.
- Inside: Detachable, breathable and windbreaker Windout membrane. The mesh lining in polyester (90 g/m2) is run resistant, Velcro™ resistant and dispels sweat effectively
- Comfort: 100% ventilated with adjustable waist fastening
- Plus: 2 outer pockets, 1 inside pocket. Lining with Windout membrane with dovetail stitching to prevent water infiltration. Jacket-to-trousers connection loop
|Size Jackets Adult
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large