It is thanks to the Hixons’ leather finish, texture and appearance that it became one of Merlin’s most successful garments. Along with a great fit the Hixon became the ‘go to’ option for spring summer riding.
Alton has been introduced to sit alongside the Hixon, with the exact same leather finish, available in black and brown also but with a less café racer style. With removal of the off white racing panels and addition of filled horizontal sections with zip guard strap the Alton has a different feel all together. Inside you will also find a complimentary horizontal stitch gilet thermal lining, again different to Hixon with its classic diamond stitch liner.
The CE shoulder and elbow armour comes as standard again and a foam back pad in a rear pocket, ready for the rider to upgrade to CE should it be desired. High quality YKK zips are used throughout and there is also a short connecting zip to match this jacket up in the same with our Route One denim jeans.
With an aniline (naked) leather there is no requirement to use a specialist after care leather treatment.
- ALTON Mens Heritage Style Leather Jacket
- Premium Leather
- Removable 125G Thermal Liner Featuring Marton Mills® Tarton Liner
- Mesh Drop Liner For Improved Breathability
- CE Approved Armour Pre-fitted To Shoulder & Elbow (EN1621-1;2012)
- Back Pocket Ready To Take CE Back Armour
- YKK® Zips Used Throughout
- Velcro Hem Adjustment
- Two Lower Pockets Plus One Chest Pocket
- Cross Stitch Quilted Shoulder Panels
- Short Connecting Zip