Powered by DesmoSport, the first event will be 4 March 2022 at the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit!
Designed to bring a unique track day experience for the Ducatisti no matter your riding level!
Head to https://www.ducati.com/…/phillip-island-grand-prix-circuit for more information or read below.
A track experience exclusively for Ducati owners and riders, powered by DesmoSport Ducati. Our track days are a great opportunity to explore the potential of your Ducati alongside the DesmoSport Ducati crew and with a host of fellow Ducatisti by your side.
There will be three riding groups based on track riding ability:
– Group 1: Advanced Rider
For experienced riders who are comfortable overtaking and pace setting
– Group 2: Intermediate Rider
For those riders who have attended track days in the past
– Group 3: Novice Rider
For riders new to track day riding
All positions are $420 each
Your day will include:
– Six (6) sessions on track
– Exclusive Ducati gift bag
– A meet and greet session with the DesmoSport Ducati Team Rider, Bryan Staring
– Pre-ride track review with Desmosport Ducati rider Bryan Staring and Crew Chief, Ben Henry about track lines, track position and more
– Panigale V4 R Superbike Tour showing you everything that goes into an Australian Superbike Championship specification Panigale V4 R up close!
– A catered lunch and cold beverages
Each of the three (3) riding groups will have a maximum of six (6) x twenty-minute sessions over the course of the day. All riding groups are self-scrutinised, however, after watching you ride you will be moved should the DesmoSport Ducati team feel you belong in a different group better suited to your abilities. You will need to provide your own gear and obtain a Motorcycling Australia licence (one-event licence available).
Additionally, you can select for extra experiences to make your day even more special. More info is available at the link below.
These exclusive Ducati Track Days are not to be missed! As this is a Ducati day please remember only Ducati or Ducati Scrambler motorcycles will be allowed on track. We look forward to seeing our garages full of 100% Ducati passion.
Ducati Owners Club members receive an additional Desmosport Ducati Merchandise Pack, please be sure to list your DOC details before check-out.
Select your extra experiences :
On-Track Riding Tips with the DesmoSport Ducati Team
(Extremely limited number of places) $175.00
Professional Riding Tips
(Limited number of places available) $100.00
DesmoSport Suspension Settings
(First 25 riders to purchase) $75.00
All glass/mirrors on your bike will need to be removed or taped. Safety checks will for any loose parts or leaks on your motorcycle will be carried out before you can ride on track.
The following licence types are accepted for the track day:
– Motorcycling Australia Senior National
– Motorcycling Australia Senior Restricted
– Motorcycling Australia Annual Recreational
– Motorcycling Australia One Event Recreational
If you don’t currently hold a MA licence, you can purchase a One Event Recreational licence for this event. This will provide you with personal accident insurance through Motorcycling Australia. For further information regarding the insurance coverage please click here
Entries will open 14th January and close on 18 February 2022 unless sold out prior.
– Full refunds will be issued, less the credit card & bank fees, until 18th February 2022.
– After 18th February 2022 until 3rd March, 50% refund will be issued, less the credit card & bank fees.
– Cancellations due to confirmed case of Covid-19, or Government requirement to quarantine due to close contact, will be transferred to another date or issued a refund, with proof of positive test result or government directive to quarantine.
– Should Government border restrictions or Government lockdown due to Covid-19 come into effect, those effected will be issued a refund.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com