Exciting news! Prior to the launch of these two models, we have a rare opportunity to present these for viewing in our showroom.
Saturday 15 December 2018 | during our usual trading 8.00am to 2.00pm
View the bikes in our Suzuki showroom
Tuesday 18 December 2018 | BBQ from 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Drop in after work for a BBQ and check out the bikes. Prizes could be on offer…
Both the Katana and RM-Z will be here for time in between, however we’re unsure for how long as they are on tour. Be sure to not miss out, as it will late 2019 until we see the Katana again.
Of course both bikes can be ordered in-store during your visit!
2019 Suzuki RM-Z250
Shipped over to showcase the new features of this motocross master from Suzuki, we’re pleased to present this well-known title winning machine to showcase these selected updates (but not limited to):
- Great power, improved throttle response.
- +5% increase in top end power
- More responsive at higher RPM’s
- Greater torque at lower RPM
- Head pipe extended for better mid range response.
- Wider 2nd gear ratio
- Shorter final, 49T to 50T
- Amended rev limiter for best start and holeshot
- Engine has been rotated for better balance and improved stability and lightweight feel
- Reduced engine hanger weight
- Stronger and lighter frame
- Relocated footpeg positioning
- Handlebar position has been moved
- Straighter Renthal bar versus previous model
- Front forks now KYB spring forks, 48mm, shaved weight too
- Rear linkage developed from AMA racing, and lighter spring.
- Increase front brake diameter by 20mm and new pad material
- New Dunlop Geomax MX33 tyres. Lighter than previous tyres.
- Lighter front rim weight.
- Now shares plastics shape with RM-Z450 so suitable to those who race both
- WiFi tuning through your smartphone
- Due in February 2019
2020 Suzuki Katana
The new Katana from Suzuki can be ordered now, through our store, utilising Suzuki’s new online ordering system. The first 50 national orders receive at Arai Helmet valued at $995 RRP.
Notable features of the new Katana include:
- Celebrating the 1981 Katana, but a new bike in it’s own right.
- Sleek, sporty profile with sharp, sweeping lines
- Gives the distinctive design of the legendary KATANA a totally modern look
- Sharp front end and clean, taut-looking rear end
- Distinctive new LED headlight and LED front position lights design
- Unique satellite rear fender extending from the swingarm
- Red logo decal inherited from the legendary 1980s KATANA
- Two-tone seat designed for comfort and good looks
- Custom black upswept muffler
- High-performance 999cm3 liquid-cooled inline-four engine inherited from the GSX-R1000 and custom-tuned for the street
- Precision fuel injection system
- Advanced engine control management
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) system
- Custom 4-2-1 exhaust system
- Lightweight, compact and highly rigid aluminum frame
- Lightweight, ruggedly braced aluminum swingarm
- Fully adjustable Ø43mm KYB inverted front forks
- Radial mount 4-piston Brembo front brake calipers
- 3-mode traction control system
- Low RPM Assist
- Suzuki Easy Start System
- Back-torque limiting clutch
- Tubeless Dunlop tires with custom-designed pattern
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Comfortable upright riding position
- Informative full-LCD instrumentation
- So much more, this list could be very long…
We’ll see you soon at our store to see these two new models from Suzuki Australia who are kind enough to lend these out for the preview on offer.