Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro 2020 Sand
A short film about friendship, an adventure riding a Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro and a Multistrada 950 S Spoked wheels on some of the most beautiful and wildest dirt trails in the world. The nature of the Australian forest, sun-drenched deserts, endless beaches, kangaroos, crocodiles and parrots are the perfect setting for two bikers and their motorcycles, capable of performing magic and turning the road into a journey. Run time 37 minutes, you can expand to full player mode.
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, it has been discontinued, replaced with the Multistrada V4.
WHAT ARE THE FACTORY OPTIONS AND PRICING FOR THIS MODEL?
Touring Pack | $3,500
Includes panniers, heated grips, centre stand.
Pricing only for factory fitted Touring Pack; for dealer fitted extras a quote must be obtained.
Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro 2020 Sand | Features, Specifications
Go beyond boundries.
Refined chassis for off-road riding with passenger and luggage.
Redesigned suspension travel and seat height.
Compromise of manoeuvrability, off-road riding and high speed stability.
A 465mm water fording height.
A proper adventure enduro touring bike.
Heavily revised and improved over previous generation 1200 model.
‘ENDURO’ MODEL FEATURES
- Sachs USD Ø 48 mm forks
- Fully adjustable Sachs monoshock
- Ducati SkyHook Suspension (DSS)
- 2 semi-floating Ø 320 mm front discs
- Brembo radially-mounted, 4-piston, monobloc front brake calipers
- Ducati Quickshift up and down (DQS)
- Fixed 860mm seat height (taller than non-Enduro models)
- Light spoked wheels, 19″ front and 17″ rear
- Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres
- 185mm suspension travel (up 15mm over non-Enduro models)
- 30 litre fuel capacity (up 10 litres over non-Enduro models)
- Double-sided swingarm (vs single-sided on non-Enduro models)
- Enduro graphics
- 1,262cc, L-Twin, liquid cooled
- Ducati Testastretta DVT, Desmodromic timing
- 4 valves per cylinder
- Dual spark
- Compression ratio 13:1
- 116kw (158hp) @ 9,500rpm
- 128Nm @ 7,500 rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 30 L fuel capacity
- Bosch electronic fuel injection
- Elliptical throttle bodies
- 56mm throttle body diameter
- Stainless steel single muffler
- Catalytic converter, 2 lambla probes
- Euro 4 standard
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed with Ducati Quickshift up and down (DQS)
- Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Slipper, self-servo, wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control
- Chain final drive
- Z15 front sprocket, Z40 rear sprocket
- Tubular steel trellis frame
- 225kg dry weight
- 254kg wet weight
- 860mm fixed seat height
- Seating capacity 2
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Ducati SkyHook Suspension Evo (DSS)
- Fully adjustable Sachs USD Ø 48 mm forks, electronically controlled
- Fully adjustable Sachs monoshock, electronically controlled
- Suspension travel 185mm front and rear
- Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rake 25°
- Front 320mm semi-floating discs
- Front semi-floating radially mounted Brembo Evo M4.32 monobloc 4-piston 2 pad calipers
- Front radial master cylinder
- Rear 265mm disc
- Rear 2-piston Brembo floating caliper
- Tubeless spoked wheels, light alloy
- Front 3.0″ x 19″
- Rear 4.5″ x 17″
- Front tyre Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, 120/70 ZR 19
- Rear tyre Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, 170/60 ZR 17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Ducati Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Riding modes (sport, touring, urban, enduro)
- Power modes (low, medium, high)
- Ducati Safety Pack
- Cornering Bosch ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Self cancelling turn indicators
- 5″ full colour TFT display
- Cruise Control
- Backlit Handlebar Switches
- Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Bluetooth for audio and phone connectivity
- Full LED headlight
- Ducati Cornering LED lights
- LED indicators front and rear
- LED tail and brake light
- Ready for
- Optional Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Optional Ducati Anti-Theft Alarm
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 15,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- Desmo Valve clearance service 30,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 2 years
- Fork fluid every 30,000 kms
- Coolant every 45,000 kms or 4 years
- Timing belts every 30,000 kms or 5 years
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
Ducati ownership isn’t just about the motorcycle itself, however that doesn’t mean you disregard it’s customisation.
A range of bolt-on and programmable accessories to make your Ducati unique and to your taste and style.
Technical urban clothing keeps you safe in the city streets or on the open country landscape.
Casual apparel is for everyone, you don’t even need to own a Ducati to enjoy fine threads.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro 2021Sand
Price is ride away in QLD. 2021 Sand livery. Ride beyond the comfort zone. Ducati performance meets enduro inspired design. Large 30 litre fuel capacity. Double-sided swingarm, light alloy spoked rims with Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres, 19″ front wheel, this is all about the road less travelled.
Finance this for $167 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.