Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak 2022
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
WHAT MAKES THE PIKES PEAK UNIQUE?
- Demsosedici GP 2021 Inspired Livery
- Carbon Fibre parts
- Two-tone seat with V4 logo
- Dark smoked low windshield
- 17″ front wheel
- Road focussed performance tyres
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV (front 120/70, rear 190/55)
- Marchesini forged aluminium rims (weight reduction = -2.7kg)
- Overall weight reduction by 4kgs to 214kg dry (vs Multi V4 S)
- Single sided cast aluminium swing arm
- Ohlins Smart-EC 2.0 Electronic Suspension with event-based strategy
- Similar to Panigale V4 S and Streetfighter V4 S
- Note: previous generation Pikes Peak had non-electronic Ohlins suspension
- Brembo Stylema calipers on 330 mm front discs with Panigale brake pads
- Akrapovic titanium carbon fibre muffler, type approved
- Handlebars 15mm lower 9mm rolled forward
- Footpegs 10mm higher and 10mm further back
- 170mm wheel travel front and rear
- that’s 10mm less travel on the rear wheel
- 25.75 degree rake (+1.25)
- 120mm trail (+17.5mm)
- 1595mm wheelbase (+28mm)
- Race riding mode
- New wheelie control strategy, more accurate for impulsive manoeuvres
- Sporty ABS calibration (ABS Level 2 allows slight rear wheel lift up)
- ABS Level 1 (only front) is focussed on top on-road performance vs MTV4 ABS Level 1 for off-road
- Enchanced Quickshifter with new strategy for faster gear shifts and aggressive downshifts allowable
- New more gradual rev limiter strategy
- More direct grip throttle link with High Engine Mode
- One version, one colour, one trim
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control and Blind Spot Detection
- V4 Granturismo
- V4 – 90°, 4 valves per cylinder
- Counter-rotating crankshaft
- Twin Pulse firing order
- Liquid cooled
- 1,158 cc
- Bore x stroke 83 mm x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio 14:1
- Power 170 hp (125 kW) @ 10,500 rpm
- Torque 125 Nm @ 8,750 rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Electronic fuel injection
- Øeq 46 mm elliptical throttle bodies
- Akrapovic type-approved muffler
- Double catalytic converter and 4 lambda probes
- Ride-by-Wire system
- 22 litre fuel capacity
- Euro 5 compliant
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- Ducati Quick Shift up/down
- 6 speed gearbox
- Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.8:1
- Ratios 1=40/13, 2=36/16, 3=34/19, 4=31/21, 5=29/23, 6=27/25
- Final drive by chain
- Front sprocket 16
- Rear sprocket 42
- Multiplate wet clutch with hydraulic control
- Clutch self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Aluminum monocoque frame
- Carbon fibre front mudguard and beak
- 214 kg dry weight
- 239 kg wet weight
- Adjustable 840 mm-860 mm seat height
- Two-tone seat
- 1,595 mm wheelbase
- Dual seating, rider and passenger
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front Öhlins Ø 48 mm fully adjustable usd fork with TiN treatment
- Front electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Front Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Front Ø 48 mm fully adjustable USD fork
- Rear Öhlins TTX36 fully adjustable monoshock
- Rear electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment
- Rear electronic preload adjustment
- Rear Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Travel 170 mm / 170 mm
- 25,75° steering rake
- 120 mm trail
- Front 2 x Ø 330 mm semi-floating discs
- Front radially mounted Brembo Stylema monobloc 4-piston 2-pad callipers
- Front radial master cylinder
- Rear Ø265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calliper
- Cornering ABS
- Front Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 190/55 ZR17
- Front Marchesini light alloy forged, 3.5″ x 17″
- Rear Marchesini light alloy forged, 6″ x 17″
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- 6.5″ TFT colour display with Ducati Connect and full-map navigation system
- Riding Modes
- Power Modes
- Ducati Traction Control
- Ducati Wheelie Control
- Daytime Running Light
- Ducati Cornering Light
- Vehicle Hold Control
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control)
- Ducati Brake Light
- Blind Spot Detection
- Vehicle Hold Control
- Self cancelling turn indicators
- Ducati Quick Shift
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Bluetooth Hands-free
- Backlit handlebar switches
- Full LED headlight
- LED indicators
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 month unlimited kilometre warranty
- 15,000 km service intervals
- 60,000 km Desmo valve clearance check interval
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs.
Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak 2022
Price is ride away. It’s back and loaded with kit. 17″ front wheel, Marchesini forged aluminium rims, Ohlins Smart-EC 2.0 Electronic Suspension, Akrapovic titanium carbon fibre muffler, Demsosedici GP 2021 Inspired Livery, Carbon Fibre parts, Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV racing tyres and so much more.
Finance this for $218 per week*.
To approved purchasers.
Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.