GASGAS MC 450F 2021
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Yes, at present at our dealership available.
Please confirm with our Sales Crew to secure.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
In GASGAS’s favourite colour: red with a splash of white.
Moulded graphics for longevity.
NEKEN handlebars, with ODI grips.
High strength chromium molybdenum steel frame.
- 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine, fuel injected
- SOHC cylinder head
- 40 mm intake valves with Diamond Like Carbon coating
- 33 mm exhaust valves with Diamond Like Carbon coating
- 62 hp
- Motor weighs just 27 kg
- 449.9 cm³ displacement
- Liquid cooled
- Electric starter ignition
- Bore x stroke 63.4 mm x 95 mm
- Keihin digital EMS
AIR, FUEL, EXHAUST
- 7 litre fuel capacity
- Lightweight polythene black fuel tank
- TwinAir air filter with precision positioned inlet ducts, tool free maintenance
- Throttle cam interchangeable to suit progression preferences
- Two radiators positioned for maximum cooling
- 95 RON fuel
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speed manual
- Motocross specific ratios
- Dirt free gear lever
- Wet multidisc DS clutch
- Brembo hydraulics
- 5/8” x 1/4″ chain
- Gravity die-cast processed swingarm
- Lightweight chrome molybdenum steel frame
- Frame is hydro formed, laser cut and robot welded
- Lightweight aluminium subframe
- 99 kg (without fuel)
- 950 mm seat height
- 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- 370 mm ground clearance
- Maximum permissible overall weight 335 kg
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Forged triple clamps with 4 way handlebar adjustment
- Triple clamps are offset 22 mm
- XACT 48 WP Upside-Down forks, Ø 48 mm
- Forks are air sprung and oil pressurised
- XACT WP PDS mono shock, fully adjustable
- 63.9 ° steering head angle
- 310 mm front suspension travel
- 300 mm rear suspension travel
- Brembo callipers and controls
- Front 260 mm diameter
- Rear 220 mm diameter
- Silver high strength rims
- CNC machined hubs
- MAXXIS MAXXCROSS MX-ST+ tyres
- Front 80/100 – 21 51M TT
- Rear 90/100 – 19 57M TT
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Mitsuba electric starter
- Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
- 12V 70W alternator
- LED multifunction indicator lamp
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Initial checks 10 hours
- Servicing and maintenance 20 hours
- Minor engine service 50 hours
- Major engine service 100 hours
- Only use Motorex lubricants and fluids
- Refer to the owner’s manual for full maintenance chart and instructions
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced ride away including dealer and administration costs.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
Images are taken from factory databases, factory websites, and by us. The motorcycle photographed by us or others may vary when compared to stock in store. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes. Photographs may include optional extras fitted or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions, and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting, and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures [if stated] are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database, Redbook or manufacturer data. These figures can be the engineered approved national power outputs or crank power as tested prior to mass production. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ as each motorcycle has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for production variances, modifications, or ongoing age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Always read the owner’s manual front to back before operation. These are available on the GASGAS website or by scanning the QR code on your Delivery Certificate, or download it here. Hard copies aren’t provided due to environmental impact for supply and shipping. We recommend you keep a PDF copy on your phone or tablet for quick reference when out riding.
GASGAS MC 450F 2021GASGAS Red White
Price is ride away. The largest GASGAS in the four-stroke range. This is a no-nonsense approach for motocross competitors or weekend warriors. WP suspension, Brembo callipers and hydraulics for brakes and clutching, low weight motor that’s fuel injected and plenty of red with a splash of white.