KTM 65 SX 2021
DO YOU HAVE BRAND NEW STOCK IN-STORE?
Yes, one remaining for this 2020 year.
Otherwise order now for year 2021 stock arrival.
IS THERE A SALES PROMOTION FOR THIS MOTORCYCLE?
No promotions from KTM are current on this model.
KTM 65 SX 2021 | Specifications and Features
WHAT’S NEW ON THIS 2021 MODEL vs THE PREVIOUS YEAR?
New throttle assembly, smoother and better throttle action.
Tapered handlebar allowing ODI lock-on grip fitment.
New graphics for 2021.
For riders aged 6 to 12 years
Genuine MX bike engineered with quality components like the senior bikes
- 64.9cc, 2 stroke, single cylinder motor, liquid cooled
- Reworked ignition curve for improved performance
- Kickstart ignition
- Mikuni VM 24 fuel system
- AET digital EMS
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 60:1 premix
- 3.5L fuel capacity
- Pressure Control Exhaust Value (PCEV)
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed transmission with hydraulic clutch made by Formula
- New lightweight cast alloy swingarm
- 2 compound chain guide like the senior bikes
- Central tube frame with double cradle, chrome molybdenum
- Aluminium subframe
- 280mm ground clearance
- 750mm seat height
- 53kg dry weight
- Aluminium handlebars with centre crash pad, 22mm diameter
- Decals that match the bike’s aggressive looks
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP XACT 35 upside down air forks, 35mm diameter, fully adjustable
- WP XACT mono rear shock, fully adjustable, with progressive dampening
- 215mm front suspension travel
- 270mm rear suspension travel
- Front disc brake, 4 piston caliper, 198mm diameter, hydraulic control
- Rear disc brake, 2 piston caliper, 160mm diameter, hydraulic control
- Lightweight black anodized rims
- 1.60 x 14″ front rim
- 1.60 x 12″ rear rim
- 60/100 x 14″ front tyre
- 80/100 x 12″ rear tyre
- MAXXIS knobbly tyres
KTM 65 SX 2021 | Terms of Sale
Priced ride away including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
Collection from in-store only; no freight to address unless handover completed in-person with our KTM Sales Team.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
KTM 65 SX 2021 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
1cyl, 2 stroke carby
6 speed, chain final