Suzuki DR650SE 2021 Black
Stock is on order for this model and colour.
Order yours now with our Sales Team to secure one from the next available shipment.
Suzuki are supplying a alloy bash plate and reinforced hand guards with every purchase.
Terms and conditions apply, see below for further details.
Offer ends 24 December 2020 or when stock is sold out.
Suzuki DR650SE 2021 Black | Features
Dual seat certified, single or dual seat rego in Queensland is possible.
- 644cc single cylinder air oil cooled engine
- SOHC four stroke
- Counterbalanced motor with Suzuki Advanced Cooling System
- Low to mid RPM power delivery at its finest
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminium engine cylinder
- Digitally mapped DC-DCI ignition
- Electric starter with mechanical automatic decompression
- Gear driven single counter balancer system
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- Large MIKUNI 40mm carburettor for smooth intake flow and quick throttle response
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler
- 13 litre standard fuel tank capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 5 speed wide ratio transmission
- Aluminium swingarm
- Rigid semi-double cradle frame for on and off road riding
- Well cushioned seat
- Die cast aluminium footpegs and grab bars
- Dual seat capacity for two-up riding, or single seat rego if preferred
- 885mm seat height
- 166kg wet weight
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Large diameter thin walled tubed front forks
- Link type rear suspension
- Piggy back styled shock absorber, adjustable compression
- 290mm lightweight front floating disc brake
- Dual piston front caliper
- 240mm rear disc brake
- Dual piston rear caliper
- Hollow type wheel axles for lower unsprung weight
- Front 90/90-21M/C 54S, tube type tyre
- Rear 120/90-17M/C 64S, tube type
- 21 inch front, 17 inch rear wheels, ideal for rough terrain
- Standard tyres with on and off road tread pattern
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Halogen headlight
- Lightweight low maintenance battery
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 month unlimited kilometre factory warranty
- 6,000 km regular service intervals, or 12 months, whichever occurs first
- Service intervals are based on tarmac riding, off road use requires further simple maintenance due to exposure to the elements
Suzuki DR650SE 2021 Black | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki DR650SE 2021 Black | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
Suzuki DR650SE 2021 Black | Promotion Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
- Complimentary extras are supplied by Suzuki Australia not us at the dealership
- Products arrive here to our dealership for collection
- Freight to you or installation is at customer expense
- Extras are dispatched once available following motorcycle payment in full and reporting the sale by us to Suzuki Australia
- No time frame is provided for dispatch due to the current demand for motorcycling reaching beyond supply globally however it’s in Suzuki’s best interest to supply as soon as possible
1cyl, 4 stroke, carby
5 speed, chain final