Suzuki Hayabusa 2022 Silver Red
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Ordering is only online with Suzuki at present.
HOW DO I ORDER ONE?
Online with Suzuki Australia (click the link).
Have your credit card ready for the $1,000 deposit to secure.
WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING A DEMONSTRATOR?
Once all national pre-sold’s are delivered, we will receive a demonstrator.
WHEN ARE YOU EXPECTING SHOWROOM STOCK?
When the above is completed with pre-sold’s delivered and our demonstrator here.
ARE THERE ANY VIDEO’S?
Yes, plenty, scroll to the bottom of this page.
3rd Generation Ultimate Sports Tourer.
Levering on latest technology innovation for greater control and comfort.
Ultimate rider assistance for confidence in riding.
Latest version of Suzuki’s Intelligent Ride System (SIRS).
Bosch 6-Axis IMU.
SIRS with 3 Factory Pre-Set modes.
SIRS with 3 User Definable modes.
Analogue guages with TFT LCD centre panel with Active Data Display.
Anti-lift control (anti-wheelie), 10 modes.
Active Speed Limiter.
Engine Brake Control System, 3 modes + off.
Emergency Stop Signal Function.
Brembo Stylema calipers, 4 piston, large 320mm floating front discs.
Motion Track Traction Control System, 10 modes + off.
Power Mode Selector, 3 modes.
Bi-Directional Quickshifter, 2 modes + off.
Launch Control System, 3 modes.
Combined Braking System.
Motion Track Brake System.
Hill Hold System.
Slope Dependent Control System.
Suzuki Easy Start.
Low RPM Assist.
Front LED position markers with integrated LED indicators.
Rear combination LED lighting with integrated blinkers and position lights.
Wind cutting aerodynamic bodywork design.
7 spoke wheel design.
Updated rider triangle, handlebars now 12 mm closer to the rider.
English “Hayabusa” and Japanese “Kanji” logo’s now stronger and evoke and image of speed and sophistication.
Aggressive stance, thinner more compact mufflers.
A forward focused design image highlighting its eagerness to perform.
Top speed of 299 km/h.
Euro 5 compliance.
- 1340 cc in-line 4 cylinder, fuel injected, DOHC
- Revised internal combustion components
- Enchanced low-to-mid range power output
- Improved efficiency and durability
- Suzuki Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (TSCC)
- TSCC promotes faster and more efficient burning of air/fuel mixture, helps towards Euro 5
- A new piston shape that is optimised to match the new TSCC shape
- Oil passages with increased flow
- Pistons now cool more efficiently
- Each piston now 28 grams less weight
- Piston weight loss for reduced internal vibration, enhanced durability
- Revised cam profile with reduced valve lift overlap
- Cam profile for common used low-to-mid engine rpm controllability
- Cam lobes increased width to combat increased emission demands (Euro 5)
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 20 litre fuel capacity
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed gearbox, constant mesh
- Back torque limiting (slipper) clutch
BODYWORK AND CHASSIS
- Twin spar aluminium frame and swingarm
- Aluminium castings with extruded sections for suppleness and strength
- Frame is expensive to manufacture and fabricate, pays off in achieving overall balance
- Revised frame design reduces frame weight by 700 grams
- Revised rider triangle, handlebars now 12 mm closer
- Better comfort and less rider fatigue with better rider posture
- Suzuki Ram Air Direct (SRAD) intake ducts now seamless with bodywork
- Grouping of V-shape accents inspired by the Peregrine Falcon’s hackles (neck features)
- Optional rear cowl (previously standard on Gen 2)
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- KYB suspension now optimised, fully adjustable compression and rebound and pre-load
- 43 mm outer fork diameter with diamond-like coating (DLC) inner tubes
- Fully adjustable rear KYB shock, now updated to optimise comfort and straight line stability
- Rear adjustable compression and rebound and pre-load
- New calipers are lighter, more compact and with increased airflow
- More airflow equals faster cooling and better responses
- Increased diameter by 10 mm to 320 mm vs Gen 2
- New hole pattern on discs for better cooling
- Rear Nissin single-piston caliper, 260 mm disc
LIGHTING, INSTRUMENTS, ELECTRONICS
- Verticle stacked headlight is intentionally large
- Japanese logo in the black shroud of the headlight projector beam housing
- Start up animation includes the logo
- Instantly recognisable instrument cluster vs Gen 1 and Gen 2
- Length 2,180 mm
- Width 735 mm
- Height 1,165 mm
- Wheelbase 1,480 mm
- Seat Height 800 mm
- Wet Weight 264 kg
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Two year factory warranty, unlimited kilometres
- Service intervals to be advised, most likely 12,000 km intervals
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Suzuki Hayabusa 2022Sword Silver Candy Red
Price is ride away. Order online now. Originally launched in 1999, the third gen Hayabusa in silver has been announced. With commitment to retaining all that made this model a legend, the Gen III introduces the most technology ever on a Hayabusa plus refining what is already proven engineering.