Suzuki are offering two choices when purchasing this 2018 RM-Z250:
- Purchase for $9,990 and apply for 2.99% pa comparison rate* finance, plus a free Yoshimura RS-4 FS SS-AL-CF Exhaust valued at $999 RRP.
- Purchase for $8,990 utilising your own funds or other finance other than the campaign, plus a free Yoshimura RS-4 FS SS-AL-CF Exhaust valued at $999 RRP.
Finance to approved purchasers, terms and conditions apply, details below.
Fitting not included for Yoshimura pipe.
- Legendary in-line four powerplant.
- 195 hp at 9,500 rpm, 155 Nm at 7,200 rpm.
- Forged pistons and PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coated rings.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) with 3 engine maps.
- 44 mm double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) throttle bodies.
- Extensive wind tunnel testing with a rider on-board helped to find the ultimate shape for high-speed riding.
- Brembo Monobloc front brake calipers with larger pistons over previous Tokico fronts.
- Lightweight performance anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature a Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating surface.
- 43 mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and increase reaction.
- Titanium engine valves.
- Iridium spark plugs.
- Set of four round analog gauges with LCD centre readout.
- Bridgestone BT-015 tyres.
- Tokico rear brake.
- Suzuki Composite Electro-chemical Material (SCEM) cylinder plating.
- Curved radiator with a compact, dense-core design.
- An optimized 6-speed transmission features oil spray to the 4th, 5th, and 6th gears.
- Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) serves as back-torque-limiting system.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminium frame.
- Bridged aluminium alloy swingarm.
- Vertically stacked twin headlights provide increased light intensity.
- 1 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Kickstart ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- KYB PSF2 air forks, fully adjustable
- KYB rear shock, fully adjustable
- Nissin front 250mm wave disc
- Nissin rear 240mm wave disc
- 6.5 L fuel capacity
- 955 mm seat height
- 2170 mm overall length
- 830 mm overall width
- 1270 mm overall height
- 106 kg wet weight
- 1475 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motorcross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championships and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
See the table of support here.
Important Finance Offer Information.
* Terms and conditions apply. Finance for eligible credit approved applicants only. The comparison rate of 2.99% is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years at the annual percentage rate of 2.22%. The amount of credit provided to you and the term of the loan may be different to this. WARNING: The comparison rate only applies to the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Finance is provided by Allied Retail Finance Pty Ltd t/a Suzuki Finance ABN 31 609 859 985 Australian Credit Licence No. 483211. Offer only available on MY18 RM-Z motocross models. Applications must be approved before 31 March 2019 and vehicle must be delivered by 15 April 2019.
Please allow up to 8 weeks for exhaust delivery. Labour cost of fitting the Yoshimura exhaust system is additional.
Terms of sale
As this motorcycle is in run out, this offer is subject to availability.
1cyl, 4 stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final