Save $2,300 off regular ride away pricing.
This unridden demonstrator is brand new in our store and has not been started or pre-delivered.
Will be pre-delivered and sold with a full tank of fuel upon purchase.
Included a complimentary Yoshimura RS-4 FS SS-AL-CF Full Exhaust valued at $999 RRP + fitting = $1,200 fitted value.
This offer excluded the finance rate campaign on offer from Suzuki Australia.
Showroom stock only, no orders.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 Features
- Mid range monster, engineered to provide power and torque where you want it most.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC).
- S-HAC helps the rider in launching from starting gate for an early lead.
- S-HAC has two selectable modes so riders can choose the best option for the conditions and their skill level.
- S-HAC lets you match the engine’s power delivery to the starting conditions.
- A new, three-stage version of S-HAC fitted to the RM-Z250 2018.
- New design KYB PSF2 Pneumatic Spring front fork.
- Riders can adjust both air forks with one balanced air pressure setting from a hand-pump.
- Compression damping is adjustable while rebound damping force is both high- and low-speed adjustable.
- New latest design KYB rear shock absorber.
- The piston pin is DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated for less friction.
- Race spec cams.
- Latest intake and exhaust camshaft specification delivers a wider range of engine performance.
- Redesigned decompression system on the latest generation RM-Z250 allows for even easier starting.
- Intake valves have been redesigned to increase compression ratio and increase intake efficiency.
- Redesigned Cam Chain tensioner reduces friction and increases durability.
- A new adjuster has a greater range of tension to reduce drag.
- Renthal Aluminium Fatbar as standard.
- Rich and Lean Fuel Couplers.
- Excel black anodized lightweight rims with stainless steel spokes.
- Black anodized triple clamps compliment the gold forks.
- MXGP inspired body panel colours, graphics and seat cover.
- Wave disc rotors with lightweight brake calipers.
- Slim riding position assists with Suzuki staying the best turning MX on the market.
- Internal fuel injection pump within the aluminium fuel tank.
- A clever battery-less fuel injection system.
- 44mm throttle bodies with progressive throttle linkage.
- 16-bit computer keeping it all in tune when you need to perform your best.
- Unique capacitor assisted starter system.
- Lightweight magneto-generator once motor is running.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability and heat transfer.
- Refined shift cam and lever for the precision matching 5 speed gearbox.
- Gripper seat with knurled patterns for extra bite.
- Maintenance cap for the fuel pump and a plug for the fuel hose for easy fuel tank removal.
- Conventional bolts in the end cap instead of rivets for simple glass packing replacements.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 Specifications
- 1 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Kickstart ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- KYB PSF2 air forks, fully adjustable
- KYB rear shock, fully adjustable
- Nissin front 250mm wave disc
- Nissin rear 240mm wave disc
- 6.5 L fuel capacity
- 955 mm seat height
- 2170 mm overall length
- 830 mm overall width
- 1270 mm overall height
- 106 kg wet weight
- 1475 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motorcross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championships and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
Note | this offer on remaining 2018 models excludes the support program. Contact us for applications on 2019 models.
See the table of support here.
Terms of sale
As this motorcycle is in run out, this offer is subject to availability of remaining stock in store.
Showroom stock only, no orders.
1cyl, 4 stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final