Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 | Stock Availability
This model is now sold out, replaced with the 2020 model.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 | Features
- Mid range monster, engineered to provide power and torque where you want it most.
- Suzuki Holeshot Assist Control (S-HAC).
- S-HAC helps the rider in launching from starting gate for an early lead.
- S-HAC has two selectable modes so riders can choose the best option for the conditions and their skill level.
- S-HAC lets you match the engine’s power delivery to the starting conditions.
- A new, three-stage version of S-HAC fitted to the RM-Z250 2018.
- New design KYB PSF2 Pneumatic Spring front fork.
- Riders can adjust both air forks with one balanced air pressure setting from a hand-pump.
- Compression damping is adjustable while rebound damping force is both high- and low-speed adjustable.
- New latest design KYB rear shock absorber.
- The piston pin is DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coated for less friction.
- Race spec cams.
- Latest intake and exhaust camshaft specification delivers a wider range of engine performance.
- Redesigned decompression system on the latest generation RM-Z250 allows for even easier starting.
- Intake valves have been redesigned to increase compression ratio and increase intake efficiency.
- Redesigned Cam Chain tensioner reduces friction and increases durability.
- A new adjuster has a greater range of tension to reduce drag.
- Renthal Aluminium Fatbar as standard.
- Rich and Lean Fuel Couplers.
- Excel black anodized lightweight rims with stainless steel spokes.
- Black anodized triple clamps compliment the gold forks.
- MXGP inspired body panel colours, graphics and seat cover.
- Wave disc rotors with lightweight brake calipers.
- Slim riding position assists with Suzuki staying the best turning MX on the market.
- Internal fuel injection pump within the aluminium fuel tank.
- A clever battery-less fuel injection system.
- 44mm throttle bodies with progressive throttle linkage.
- 16-bit computer keeping it all in tune when you need to perform your best.
- Unique capacitor assisted starter system.
- Lightweight magneto-generator once motor is running.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability and heat transfer.
- Refined shift cam and lever for the precision matching 5 speed gearbox.
- Gripper seat with knurled patterns for extra bite.
- Maintenance cap for the fuel pump and a plug for the fuel hose for easy fuel tank removal.
- Conventional bolts in the end cap instead of rivets for simple glass packing replacements.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 Specifications
- 1 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Kickstart ignition
- 5 speed, constant mesh
- KYB PSF2 air forks, fully adjustable
- KYB rear shock, fully adjustable
- Nissin front 250mm wave disc
- Nissin rear 240mm wave disc
- 6.5 L fuel capacity
- 955 mm seat height
- 2170 mm overall length
- 830 mm overall width
- 1270 mm overall height
- 106 kg wet weight
- 1475 mm wheelbase
- No warranty on motorcross motorcycles
Suzuki Support Rider Contingency Program
Racing is at the core of Suzuki. It is the thread that sews together Suzuki’s heritage, the driving force that pushes product innovation, and the reason why countless riders have chosen to compete aboard Suzuki equipment.
As Suzuki continues to define Australian racing, we are excited to announce the Suzuki Support Rider (SSR) Contingency program for 2019.
Suzuki wants to give racers a real chance at being rewarded for their commitment and results by offering up to $900K in available contingency for National and State Motocross and Supercross championships and National and State Superbike and Supersport championships.
Registration to the SSR Contingency program is free, riders can register multiple machines in different capacity classes with cash rewards available in both on and off road racing categories.
Riders who compete on a current generation Suzuki motorcycle are eligible to register as a SSR. The rider must register on the form, only one rider can register per VIN.
Suzuki will send each rider an acceptance letter, which includes a SSR Registration Number. One number will be issued per rider, even if the rider competes on more than one machine or in multiple capacity classes. This Registration Number will be used in all claims for contingency or other correspondence with Suzuki.
Only the nominated Motorcycling Australia sanctioned events will be eligible for contingency. Suzuki Support Riders registered for claiming contingency must use the Claim Form (Download below). Results will be verified by Suzuki against official M.A. results.
Note | this offer on remaining 2018 models excludes the support program. Contact us for applications on 2020 models.
See the table of support here.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced including dealer pre-delivery and administration costs.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Suzuki RM-Z250 2018 | Finance Disclaimer
These payments are based on 11.95% over 5 years with a 10% deposit and are for indicative purposes only. These payments don’t consider your personal situation, insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Payments do not include dealer origination fees as these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate is 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
1cyl, 4 stroke injected
5 Speed, Chain Final