Suzuki V-Strom 650XT 2022 White
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
Eligible for Suzuki’s 3 year warranty offer.
Full power variant, for open license holders.
Equipped with spoked wheels, engine cowl and hand guards.
Over 60 components revised over previous generation.
XT means “cross-touring”.
- 90 degree V-Twin, fuel injected, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Resin coated pistons
- Dual spark technology for precise ignition
- Engine is engineered for strong low to mid rpm torque, how very twin like
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 20L tank offers fantastic range with this efficient engine
- New exhaust camshaft, that was proven on the SV650
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve Fuel Injection System
- Light and lower exhaust over previous generation
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6-speed transmission suits sporty rides with tight 1st through 5th gear ratios, plus a tall 6th for the highway and economy
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed O-ring drive chain
- This generation shares the appearance of the bigger now discontinued 1000, it’s part of the family
- Beak style for aerodynamic improvements and a nod to the original DR-BIG, the first real adventure bike made
- Adjustable screen by moving using fixing screws
- Aluminium twin-spar frame
- Most comfortable seat yet, with narrow rider’s angle for reaching the ground, plus wide section for pillion
- Flat sturdy rear carrier for strapping on your goodies
- Compact radiator is flanked by new-style, wind directing plates
- Slip-resistant surfaces on the seat plus embossed V-Strom logo
- Lightweight resin luggage rack incorporates easy-to-grasp grab bars for the pillion
- Hand guards as standard
- Engine under cowling as standard
- 835 mm seat height
- 2275 mm overall length
- 835 mm overall width
- 1405 mm overall height
- 216 kg wet weight
- 1560 mm wheelbase
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- 43 mm telescopic front forks, 150 mm travel
- Link type rear suspension, adjustable preload and rebound
- 310mm front discs, 260mm rear disc – both meaning superior stopping power
- Anti-lock braking (ABS) with a system that is compact and lightweight
- Tokico front twin calipers, 310 mm twin discs, ABS
- Nissin single piston caliper on single disc, ABS
WHEELS AND TYRES
- Bridgestone Battlax Adventure A40 tyres.
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Advanced Traction Control System – two modes or off altogether
- Low RPM assist – helps against stalling and assists frequent city clutch work
- Suzuki Easy Start – no clutch pull required, one quick starter button press
- A combined analogue and backlit LCD dash with a wealth of rider information
- A instrument cluster mounted high for easier glancing down when reading the road ahead
- 12V front power socket
- A stacked headlight that releases a quantity of light equivalent to twin lights, almost car like at night for a broad lit area
- LED tail light to assist being seen
- Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) stabilizes the engine idle speed and helps lower emissions
- Engine Control Module (ECM) provides state-of-the-art engine management
- Strong three-phase charging system supplies the 10Ah maintenance-free battery
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Standard 2 year factory warranty.
- Additional 1 year factory warranty per conditions below**
- Long 12,000km regular service intervals, or 12 months, which ever occurs first
WHAT IS SUZUKI’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY OFFER**?
Meet the criteria on this motorcycle to receive 3 years total factory warranty with unlimited kilometres.
Applies to eligible motorcycles purchased from 1 July 2021.
The following conditions must be met:
- The eligible motorcycle is serviced and maintained in accordance with the product service schedule outlined in the Owner’s handbook based on time or milage, whichever comes first.
- Service inspections must be performed exclusively by an authorised Suzuki Motorcycle Dealer or appointed Suzuki Service Agent and reported to Suzuki Australia.
- All services and maintenance must be recorded by the Suzuki dealer or agent on Suzuki’s database electronically.
- Only genuine Suzuki parts and oils must be used during both the warranty and bonus warranty periods.
- No additional work can be carried out by non-Suzuki dealers or agents including in-between services or owner self-services.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs.
Buyers must hold a QLD license.
Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Suzuki V-Strom 650XT 2022Pearl Brilliant White
Price is ride away in QLD. In Pearl Brilliant White, the 645cc V-Twin injected adventure machine is for open license riders and priced to make buying easy. ABS braking, 12V socket, 20 litre fuel capacity, this full power lightweight bike is asking for you to get out and ride.