Suzuki GSX-R750 2016 Known Extras List
- Front and rear mounted camera system (module under pillion cowl)
- Full Yoshimura exhaust system
- Genuine seat cowl
- Techspec knee grips
- Braided blue lines, front and rear
- XXXSuspension improvements, front and rear
- Wide pick-ups
- Tail tidy, powder-coated, with camera mount
- Radiator guard
- ASV adjustable levers
- REV fairing protectors
- Rear hugger
- Tank protector
- GoPro tank mount
- Brake reservoir sock
Suzuki GSX-R750 2016 Features
- Only 3 kg heavier that the GSX-R600.
- State of the art engine.
- 110 kW at a high 13,200 rpm. Full torque at 11,200 rpm.
- From MotoGP, lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) – 2 maps A and B, to suit the track or new tyres for example.
- Sophisticated instrumentation with LCD and analogue display.
- Twin lightweight radial mounted monobloc Brembo calipers.
- SHOWA Big Piston Forks.
- 41 mm fork diameter for more controlled compression damping is especially noticeable during hard braking.
- Single racing SHOWA rear shock.
- KYB electronically controlled steering damper.
- Engine with shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes.
- Suzuki Advanced Immobilizer System (SAIS).
- Camshaft profiles for an aggressive valve-lift curve.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection, using fine-spray 8-hole injectors.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit.
- 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler on standard model.
- Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response.
- Back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminium cradle frame.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork composing an exciting, aerodynamic styling.
Suzuki GSX-R750 2016 Specifications
- 4 cylinder, DOHC, fuel injected, liquid cooled motor
- Electric Starter
- 6 speed, constant mesh, slipper clutch
- 41mm SHOWA inverted forks, Big Piston Type (BPT)
- SHOWA shock, link type, fully adjustable
- Dual 310 mm disc, Brembo floating monobloc caliper
- Single 220mm disc, Nissin caliper
- 17L fuel capacity
- 810 mm seat height
- 2030 mm overall length
- 710 mm overall width
- 1130 mm overall height
- 190 kg wet weight
- 1385 mm wheelbase
Suzuki GSX-R750 2016 Terms of sale
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, Safety Certificate or Roadworthy Certificate, Clear PPSR Title, dealer and administration costs. Unregistration pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Pricing is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of website editing and access.
Please confirm odometer before committing, test rides could result in a slight increase since last edit.
Our images taken aim to clearly show condition, all pre-owned bikes have seen the road and elements.
4cyl inline injected
Full License Required
Not a Demo
6 Speed, Chain Final