Suzuki SV650U LAMS 2018 | Features
- Learner approved variant
- At 35kW it’s no slouch, especially short shifting under acceleration using the torque.
- Dual Throttle Valve Injection with Idle Speed Control
- Dual Spark Technology
- Multifunction LCD Lightweight Backlit Instrument Panel
- Low RPM assist to deter stalling
- Suzuki Easy Start; no clutch pull in neutral, one press engine fire
- ABS braking front and rear
- 290mm dual front discs, 240mm single rear disc
- Low 785mm standard seat height and narrow inner stance
- Truss pipe frame
- Slim lines helping you straddle the ground
- Lightweight package at only 198kg wet
- A 14.5L fuel tank yet very slender design
- 41mm front forks offering generous 125mm of travel
- 7 way pre-load adjustment on rear shock to suit riders and luggage
- Euro4 certified exhaust that also looks smart
- LED tail and stop lights to help being seen, styled from the previous GSX-R’s
- Special resin coating on the pistons to reduce friction
- L-shape piston rings to reduce blow-by gas
- Ten-hole, long nose type fuel injectors for efficiency and combustion
- O2 sensor reducing emissions to an incredibly low level
- Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) for smart starting, great idle and low emissions.
- Engine Control Module (ECM) for linear throttle and better fuel economy
- Advanced, transistorized ignition control with life long iridium spark plugs.
- Close ratio 6 speed gearbox for spirited and urban riding.
- Multi-plate clutch with worm gear.
- 5 spoke cast aluminium alloy lightweight wheels with Dunlop tyres.
- Tubular handlebars with relaxed riding position.
- Tastefully designed round halogen headlight, a nod a true naked street bike.
- Long 12,000km service intervals to keep you on the road with less hassle
Suzuki SV650U LAMS 2018 | Specification
- 90° v-twin, 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Electric Starter with Suzuki Easy Start
- 6 speed, constant mesh
- 41mm telescopic front forks
- Link type rear suspension with 7 way pre load adjustment
- Tokico twin piston front caliper with dual 290mm discs, ABS
- Tokico single piston rear caliper with single 240mm disc, ABS
- 14.5L fuel capacity
- 785mm seat height
- 2140mm overall length
- 760mm overall width
- 1090mm overall height
- 198kg wet weight
- 1445mm wheelbase
- Learner approved in Queensland
Suzuki SV650U LAMS 2018 | Terms of Purchase
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months dual seat registration, stamp duty, dealer pre-delivery and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
These payments are based on 11.95% over 5 years with a 10% deposit and are for indicative purposes only. These payments don’t consider your personal situation, insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Payments do not include dealer origination fees as these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 11.95% over 60 months with 10% deposit. Comparison rate is 12.54% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to one of our fully qualified finance managers.
Triton Blue Glacier White
6 Speed, Chain Final