2 Wheel Action Group (TWAG) is about one thing. A better deal for powered 2 wheels.
It doesn’t matter if you ride a sports bike, cruiser, dirt squirter or a scooter. We all are the same and share the love of riding!
With each and every state having its own set of rules around powered 2 wheel registration, it just shouldn’t be so hard (and expensive)!
Let’s simplify powered 2 wheel registration across the WHOLE OF AUSTRALIA!
We have 6 key objectives:
· Lower the total cost of Powered 2 Wheel Registration including CTP
· Standardise Registration and CTP Australia wide
· LA category vehicles (mopeds) to be ridden on a car licence Australia wide
· Incentivise commuters to purchase 2 Wheel electric vehicle transport through green fund rebates (as per current solar rebates) and NO stamp duty charges.
· National exemption from motorway, bridge and tunnel toll charges.
· Parking to be free, including on the footpath as long as public thoroughfares and walkways are not to be compromised or impaired
Powered 2-wheel transport is the simplest, most cost-effective, flexible and socially distanced transport solution available !
Let’s keep the costs of powered 2-wheel transport as low as the impact they have on our roads, infrastructure and environment.
Support us so we can get a better deal for 2 wheels and get Australia moving!