Introducing the XDiavel Nera. Nera Italian to English is Black.
The XDiavel Nera is a unique collaboration between Ducati (est 1926) and Poltrona Frau (est 1912).
Limited to 500 units worldwide, each motorcycle is numbered.
Pelle Frau® soft premium leather items in a choice of 5 colours:
- Siam Red
- Steel Blue
- Cemento (grey)
- India (mustard)
- Selva (green)
Included Pelle Frau® premium leather items all colour matched include:
- Document holder
- Key holder
- Indoor motorcycle cover
- Rider’s seat
- Passenger seat
- Comfort passenger seat
Also for the motorcycle and rider, features unique to the XDiavel Nera are:
- Red callipers
- Forged and machined rims
- Red cylinder head covers
- Black on Black Livery
- Dedicated key-on animation
- Exclusive Arai Jet Helmet (2 helmet limit per motorcycle purchase, XDiavel Nera customers only)
XDiavel Nera specification:
- 118 kw / 160 hp / 127 Nm (non-Euro 5 variant)
- 221 kg dry weight, 247 kg kerb weight
- 755 mm seat height
- 18 litre fuel tank
- 30,000 km valve clearance check/service interval
- Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front adjustable Ø 50 mm usd fork with DLC treatment
- Rear preload and rebound adjustable monoshock, remote reservoir, single-sided cast/trellis frame swingarm
- Front light alloy, forged and machined, 3.5″x17″
- Rear light alloy, forged and machined, 8.0″ x 17″
- Front Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45 ZR17
- Front 2x Ø 320 mm semifloating discs, radial mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston M50 callipers, PR16/19 radial master cylinder, cornering ABS
- Rear Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calliper, cornering ABS
- 3.5″ TFT colour display and dedicated warning light
- Riding Modes
- Power Modes
- Ducati Traction Control
- Full-LED lighting system
- Daytime Running Light
- Ducati Power Launch
- Cruise control
- Hands-free bluetooth audio/phone
- Backlit handlebar switches
- Ducati Multimedia System
Offered in addition to existing XDiavel Dark and XDiavel S variants.
Who is Poltrona Frau?
Poltrona Frau is a premium furniture maker founded in 1912 in Turin, Italy, headquartered since the early 1960s in Tolentino (Marche region), Italy and specializing in leather seating for interior and automotive applications. The company name combines “Poltrona”, the Italian word for armchair, and “Frau,” the last name of its founder, Renzo Frau.
Noted for their exhaustive quality standards, especially for their Pelle Frau® premium leather, 95% of the company’s products are made by hand Poltrona Frau is worldwide recognised as a flagship of Italian design and their catalogue features many iconic furniture masterpieces, including the well known 1930 Vanity Fair armchair.
Poltrona Frau Interiors in Motion Business Unit, the company department dedicated to luxury mobility interiors, in addition to designing seating for yachts, airplanes and helicopters, has designed and manufactured leather interiors for automobiles since 1986, ranging from Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bugatti, Lancia, Ferrari and Maserati to Jaguar, Range Rover and, soon, Lamborghini.
Ordering & Pricing
With the ultra limited worldwide production, Australia seeks to secure orders for customers.
This will be very limited and possibly not available for all dealers. As you can imagine, 500 bikes for all dealers worldwide is not much pie to feed a global family! This is not something you can order in later or wait to see on the showroom floor.
Orders are due in by Monday 21 February 2022. Talk to our team to discuss if something can be ordered for you before or after this date. We will update this page to suit as news comes to hand for order approval success.
Pricing is expected to be $44,900 ride away with 12 months registration in Queensland, dual seating.
Contact (07) 3208 7999 or use our CONTACT US form to have our team get in touch.