Ducati Multistrada 950 2019
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
Stock can be ordered from Ducati’s warehousing.
Contact our Sales Team to arrange.
Fun, versatile, low weight.
Agile, easy to ride.
Advanced electronics, maximum safety.
- 937cc, L-Twin, liquid cooled
- Ducati Testastretta, Desmodromic timing
- 4 valves per cylinder
- Compression ratio 12.6:1
- 83kw (113hp) @ 9,000rpm
- 96Nm @ 7,750 rpm
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 20 L fuel capacity
- Bosch fuel injection
- 53mm throttle body diameter
- Stainless steel single muffler
- Catalytic converter, 2 lambla probes
- Euro 4 standard
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed
- Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Slipper, self-servo, wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control
- Chain final drive
- Z15 front sprocket, Z43 rear sprocket
- Tubular steel trellis frame
- 204kg dry weight
- 227kg wet weight
- 840mm seat height (optional 860mm or 820mm seats)
- Seating capacity 2
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- Front fully adjustable Kayaba USD forks, Ø 48 mm diameter
- Rear fully adjustable Sachs monoshock
- Rear remote spring pre-load adjustment
- Suspension travel 170mm front and rear
- Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- Rake 25°
- Front 320mm semi-floating discs
- Front radially mounted Brembo monobloc 4-piston 2 pad calipers
- Front radial master cylinder
- Rear 265mm disc
- Rear 2-piston Brembo floating caliper
- Light cast alloy wheels
- Front 3.0″ x 19″
- Rear 4.5″ x 17″
- Front tyre Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, 120/70 ZR 19
- Rear tyre Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, 170/60 ZR 17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Riding modes (sport, touring, urban, enduro)
- Power modes (low, medium, high)
- Ducati Safety Pack
- Cornering Bosch ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Vehicle Hold Control (VHC)
- Self cancelling turn indicators
- LCD display
- Ready for
- Optional Ducati Quickshift (DQS)
- Optional Ducati Multimedia System (DMS)
- Optional Ducati Anti-Theft Alarm
- Halogen headlamp
- LED parking lights
- LED tail and brake light
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 15,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- Desmo Valve clearance service 30,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 2 years
- Fork fluid every 45,000 kms
- Coolant every 45,000 kms or 4 years
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
Ducati ownership isn’t just about the motorcycle itself, however that doesn’t mean you disregard it’s customisation.
A range of bolt-on and programmable accessories to make your Ducati unique and to your taste and style.
Technical urban clothing keeps you safe in the city streets or on the open country landscape.
Casual apparel is for everyone, you don’t even need to own a Ducati to enjoy fine threads.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Multistrada 950 2019Ducati Red
Price is ride away in QLD. The adventure model where you want an agile ride without losing the Ducati appeal. Updated in 2019, this model received a number of improvements that closer aligned it with the popular 1260. At only 204kg dry and with a 840mm seat height, you’ll appreciate this ride.