Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark 2021
To confirm if stock is in-store or on order, contact our team online or by phone.
Click MAKE AN ENQUIRY on this page, or phone us on 07 3208 7999.
The lowest priced Scrambler available.
Glass headlight lens with LED DRL.
LCD instrument with in-gear indicator and fuel gauge.
Ducati Multimedia System ready (optional extra).
Revised handlebar switches.
Hydraulic clutch vs previous mechanical operation.
Interchangeable aluminium side tank panels.
Machine finished aluminium belt covers.
Muffler silencer cover.
10 spoke cast alloy wheel design.
Flatter more comfortable seat.
Improved suspension set up.
Finishing touches on the engine like black cylinder heads and aluminium fins.
Dual channel Bosch cornering ABS braking.
‘ICON DARK’ MODEL FEATURES
- Matt paint finish
- Dedicated logo
- Dedicated handlebar
- Matching mudguards
- Aluminium muffler cover
- Dedicated seat
- 803 cc, L-Twin
- Desmodromic distribution
- 2 valves per cylinder
- Air cooled
- Compression ration 11.1 : 1
- 54 kW (73 hp) @ 8,250 rpm
- 67 Nm @ 5,750 rpm
- Head and cylinder with black brushed fins
- Polished black dedicated clutch and generator covers
- Polished black dedicated belt covers in aluminium
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 13.5 L fuel capacity
- 95-98 RON fuel type
- Electronic fuel injection, throttle body diameter 50 mm
- Single stainless steel muffler
- Aluminium tail pipe cover
- Catalytic converter
- 2 lambda probes
- Euro 4 standard
- Dedicated vertical cylinder exhaust manifold heat guard
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speeds
- Wet multi-plate slipper clutch with hydraulic control
- Primary drive is straight cut gears; ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive is by chain; front sprocket 15; rear sprocket 46
- Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Steel tank with interchangeable side panels
- Aluminium interchangeable headlight rim
- 173 kg dry weight
- 189 kg wet weight
- 798 mm seat height
- Seating capacity 2
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- USD Kayaba 41 mm fork, non-adjustable
- Kayaba rear shock with pre-load adjustment
- 150 mm front and rear travel
- Front rake 24°
- Total steering lock 35°
- 330 mm front disc, 4-piston floating Brembo caliper
- 245 mm rear disc, 1-piston floating Brembo caliper
- Bosch MM7.10 6-axis inertial platform cornering ABS
- Lightweight alloys, 10-spoke
- 18″ front wheel and 17″ rear wheel
- Front wheel 3.00″ x 18″
- Rear wheel 5.50″ x 17″
- Front tyre Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear tyre Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Continental M3C ECU
- Front halogen headlight with glass lens, 12V H4 60/55W
- LED Daytime Running Light with interchangeable surround
- Rear tail light with LED technology
- Incandescent indicators with auto off depending on steering angle and distance covered
- LCD instrumentation with interchangeable surround
- Ambient temperature sensor
- Under seat USB socket
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- 24 months unlimited kilometres
- Running in oil service 1,000 kms
- Maintenance intervals 12,000 km or 12 months (which ever occurs first)
- First partial Desmo Valve clearance service 12,000 km
- Complete Desmo Valve clearance service 24,000 km
- Brake and clutch fluid every 2 years
- Fork fluid every 36,000 kms
- Timing belts every 24,000 kms or 5 years
CAN I CUSTOMISE AND ADD EXTRAS TO THIS MODEL?
Owning a Scrambler is just the start. Customising it to make it exclusively yours creates a talking point. A range of accessories are available to compliment your ride, a snap shot is below to start your idea engine. Be sure to take care of yourself too, with apparel and rider wear that is every bit Scrambler for comfort and style.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 12 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs.
Buyers must hold a QLD license.
Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE. WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store. *Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live. The motorcycle photographed for sale may vary when viewed in our store against when images have been published on this site. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes by the factory. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements. Photographs may include optional extras fitted, or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment. Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Ducati Scrambler Icon Dark 2021Matt Black
Price is ride away in QLD. Paint It Black. Elemental yet juicy. The freedom of the Land of Joy in a new guise. Your Scrambler entry point, this exalts the rider personalities. Act on the #joyvolution with this Matt Black look, using it as a baseline to create your own bike craft.
Finance this for $80 per week*
To approved purchasers.
Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.