GASGAS EC 300 2021
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
This 2021 model is now sold out replaced with the 2022 model.
WHAT IS THE PROMOTION?
Two benefits from buying this GASGAS:
- A reduced price as advertised; and
- A $750 pre-paid credit card for you to spend anywhere.
*Conditions apply, see below for details.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
The GASGAS red plastics reflect the Spanish originality of the brand.
Bodywork for harmony of rider and bike.
Perfect ergonomics and contact points for freedom of movement.
Flat seat profile with high grip seat cover.
NEKEN handlebars with ODI grips.
- 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine, TPI fuel injected
- Reed intake, exhaust control and transfer duct injection
- 293.2 cm³ displacement
- Liquid cooled
- Electric starter ignition
- Bore x stroke 72 mm x 72 mm
- Continental digital EMS
AIR, FUEL, EXHAUST
- 8.5 litre fuel capacity
- 0.6 litre two-stroke oil tank capacity
- Lightweight polythene transparent fuel tank with fuel level sensor
- TwinAir air filter with precision positioned inlet ducts, tool free maintenance
- Throttle Position Sensor relays airflow to the ECU
- 39 mm Dellorto throttle body
- Two radiators positioned for maximum cooling
- Contactless fully electronic ignition with digital adjustment
- 95 RON fuel
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- 6 speed manual by PANKL racing systems
- Dirt free gear lever
- Wet multidisc DS clutch
- Braktec hydraulics
- 5/8” x 1/4″ chain
- Hollow, gravity die-cast processed swingarm
- Lightweight chrome molybdenum steel frame, red powder coating
- Frame is hydro formed, laser cut and robot welded
- Lightweight aluminium subframe
- 106.2 kg (without fuel)
- 950 mm seat height
- 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- 360 mm ground clearance
- Maximum permissible overall weight 335 kg
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP XPLOR 48 WP Upside-Down forks, Ø 48 mm
- WP XACT PDS mono shock, fully adjustable
- 63.5 ° steering head angle
- 300 mm front suspension travel
- 300 mm rear suspension travel
- Braktec callipers and controls
- Front wave 260 mm diameter
- Rear 220 mm diameter
- Silver high strength rims
- CNC machined hubs
- MAXXIS MAXXENDURO medium tyres
- Front 90/90 – 54R M+S TT
- Rear 140/80 – 18 70R M+S TT
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Mitsuba electric starter
- Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah battery
- 12V 196W alternator
- LCD combination backlit display (speedo, odo, hours and so on)
- Low fuel level warning lamp
- High beam indicator lamp
- Malfunction indicator lamp
- Turn signal indicator lamp
- Oil level indicator lamp
- Halogen headlight
- LED tail lamp
- ADR kit including blinkers and mirrors
WARRANTY AND SERVICING
- Initial checks 1 hour and 5 hours
- Servicing and maintenance 20 hours
- Minor engine service 40 hours
- Major engine service 80 hours
- Only use Motorex lubricants and fluids
- Refer to the owner’s manual for full maintenance chart and instructions
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced ride away including 12 months single seat QLD registration and CTP, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Price includes ADR kit fitted on assembly. Unregistered pricing is available if that’s a preference or you’re interstate, contact our team to enquire.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
Images are taken from factory databases, factory websites, and by us. The motorcycle photographed by us or others may vary when compared to stock in store. We utilise a new bike available at the time for photography but the actual motorcycle for sale may differ due to manufacturing changes. Photographs may include optional extras fitted or could include a motorcycle variant or colour that differs to the variant advertised, please confirm with our team before making your final commitment.
All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions, and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting, and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures [if stated] are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database, Redbook or manufacturer data. These figures can be the engineered approved national power outputs or crank power as tested prior to mass production. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ as each motorcycle has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for production variances, modifications, or ongoing age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
Always read the owner’s manual front to back before operation. These are available on the GASGAS website or by scanning the QR code on your Delivery Certificate, or download it here. Hard copies aren’t provided due to environmental impact for supply and shipping. We recommend you keep a PDF copy on your phone or tablet for quick reference when out riding.
WHAT ARE THE *CONDITIONS FOR THE GASGAS MONEY PROMOTION?
- Only applies to 2021 or MY21 brand new stock or on-sold demonstrators.
- Motorcycle must be paid in full, the sale reported to GASGAS Australia and warranty activated during the promotion period.
- Demonstrators must be paid in full and have the ownership change reported during the promotion period.
- Cards are posted to the address supplied by you, the customer, and keyed in by our team. This is the address shown on your Delivery Certificate, which is signed by you. Please confirm the address printed before signing as that’s where the card will be posted.
- GAS MONEY pre-paid credit cards can be used anywhere that accepts Mastercard Prepaid Cards in Australia or overseas.
- Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Cards must be activated within 6 months of purchase.
- Cards aim to be sent to you, the buyer, within 21 business days of the sale being reported to GASGAS Australia, which takes place once the motorcycle is paid in full.
- Delivery of card timeframe is subject to the uncontrollable with postal and freight companies.
- Promotion commenced 24 June 2021 and ends 30 September 2021 or when stock is sold out.
GASGAS EC 300 2021GASGAS Red White
Price is ride away in QLD. The right size, this is the GASGAS that tops the enduro range, in two-stroke form. The now well-known TPI injected powerplant; no pre-mix, low maintenance, highly reliable. WP suspension with WP XPLOR 48 forks, WP XACT rear shock. 6 speeds by PANKL racing, Braktec braking.
Finance this for $78 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.