KTM 1290 Super Duke GT 2020 Orange
IS THIS MODEL IN STOCK TO PURCHASE?
No, this model is now sold out replaced with the 2021 model.
A real sports bike as a tourer.
- 1301cc, V 75 degree, four stroke, liquid cooled
- 175hp, 128kw, 141Nm
- 3 oil pumps for forced oil lubication
- Keihin engine management with twin spark ignition
- Lightweight titanium inlet valves
- Flow optimised ports
- Lightweight resonator chambers
- Reworked EFI mapping with plain bearing and timing, less vibration and noise
- Low reciprocating weighted crankshaft
- Seperate maps for each spark plug
- Forged piston structure for hard wearing and low friction
AIR, FUEL AND EXHAUST
- 23L fuel capacity
- Rustproof stainless steel exhaust, quiet at low rpms and barks at high rpm
- Long range fuel tank also protects the lower body from wind and weather
TRANSMISSION AND FINAL DRIVE
- PASC (power assisted) slipper clutch, hydraulically actuated
- Lightest swingarm in its class
- Quickshifter+ for up and down shifts
- Chrome-moly tubular space frame, powder coated
- Subframe engineered to support a pillion and fully loaded pannier cases
- Three positions for rear brake and shift levers
- 9 way adjustable windshield
- Intergrated pannier mounting for optional luggage systems
- 835mm seat height
- 209kg dry weight
SUSPENSION AND STEERING
- WP semi-active front suspension, 48mm diameter
- WP semi-active rear suspension, monoshock
- Adaptive suspension – comfort, street and sport settings
- Suspension adapts to damping, load and anti-dive rates in real time
- WP steering dampner
- Brembo monoblock four-piston radial fixed front caliper, 320mm disc
- Brembo twin piston fixed rear calliper, 240mm disc
- Bosch 9ME combined ABS with cornering and supermoto modes, disengagable
- Pirelli Angel GT tyres, tubeless
- Alloy wheels made from a low pressure die-cast process
INSTRUMENTS, LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS
- Electric start with key fob
- Cruise control and ride by wire
- Heated grips as standard
- Easily controlled mode switch for menu items, backlit
- Cornering LED system with three stages of lean angle illumination
- Integrated turning LED’s in cornering LED’s for a exclusive look
- Full colour 6.5″ TFT instrument display, award winning
- Specific graphics on display for the GT and a host of rider information
- Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC)
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), pressures displayed on the TFT screen
- Supermoto ABS mode, a touring bike but still a Duke so this feature is available
- Automatic Turn Indicator Reset (ATIR), after 10sec or 150m
CAN I PURCHASE OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT WITH THIS MODEL?
An incredibly large range of KTM PowerParts are available, below is a selection mentioned in no particular order.
KTM PowerWear is also available, to ensure you fit the bike’s look and ride safely and comfortabily.
- Akrapovic slip on pipe, in silver or black, saves 1.5kg, no map required
- Exhaust heat protection kit
- CNC machined parts, anodized orange
- Alarm system
- Crash bung kit
- Roadlok anti theft
- Crash bar kit
- Rim decal kits
- Wave brake disc set
- Fuel tank quick lock kit
- Brake and clutch lever protection
- Anodized brake and clutch levers
- Handlebar end mirror set
- LED-SMD blinker set, CNC machined, compact yet extremely bright
- Brake lever adjustment wheel
- Handguard kit
- Reverse shifting kit
- Side stand removal kit
- CNC machined footpeg system
- Cooling seat covers for rider and pillion
- Ergo heated seats for rider and pillion
- Smoked windshield also with anti-scratch coating
- Fuel tank protection kit
- License plate holder support, shorter than standard
- Carbon protection add-ons
- Carbon fender
- Ignition lock cover
- Fairing kit
- Splash protection and chain guard
- Track Pack, 9 stages
- Hill Hold Control (HHC), prevents rollback
- Motor Slip Regulation (MSR) counters MTC
- NUVIZ Rider’s Heads Up Display
- Touratech iBrackets for phones and Garmin/TomTom GPS
- Luggage bags and rear bags
- Tank bags
- Top case, 48L storage for two full face helmets in orange or grey inserts to match your GT
- Side case set in either orange or grey inserts to match your GT
WHAT ARE THE TERMS OF PURCHASE?
Priced on road ride away in Queensland including 6 months registration, stamp duty, dealer and administration costs. Buyers must hold a QLD license. Unregistered pricing is available, say for interstate purchases.
Collection in store is mandatory. No freight unless a store visit is made prior for a handover in person.
THERE IS A MONTHLY REPAYMENT SHOULD I APPLY FOR FINANCE.
WHAT IS THE FINANCE DISCLAIMER?
These payments are based on 10% over 5 years with a nil deposit and are for indicative purposes only. Payments do include dealer origination fees however these vary based on amount borrowed. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
*Weekly payments provided for indicative purposes and are to approved purchasers only. The payments don’t consider your personal situation, mortgaged property insurance, payment protection, warranty options, gap cover or accessories. Figure above is based upon a personal finance application for the advertised price of the vehicle additional costs may be applicable. Repayments are based on 10% over 60 months with no upfront deposit. Comparison rate is 13.95% and is based on a secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000 on a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for this example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in different comparison rates. Terms and conditions are available in store or on request. For accurate repayments based on your actual situation please speak to our Finance & Insurance Manager, Steve Lampitt, in store.
ANYTHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE KNOWN?
The price is subject to change without notice due to reasons beyond our control and timely manner of the website editing and access and publishing live.
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production model and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice. No rights may be derived from incorrect statements.
Engine power figures are taken from the Queensland Transport and Main Roads database or Redbook, when available. These figures are the engineered approved national power outputs. Figures obtained from the actual motorcycle for sale may differ and has not been independently measured. No account has been taken for modifications or age on the motor. Take the power figures as a general guide only.
KTM 1290 Super Duke GT 2020Orange
Price is ride away in QLD. Introducing KTM’s genuine sports tourer, with sports being the highlight here. 128kw/175hp V 75 powerhouse matched against a host of electronics like cornering ABS & traction control, cruise, cornering LED lighting system and a new 6.5″ model specific rider’s display.
Finance this for $146 per week*
To approved purchasers. Terms, conditions and disclaimer below.